JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification for 432 JE, Jr Steno, Jr Assistant and Other Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has released vacancies for 462 Posts for District/ Divisional / UT Cadre Posts of various Indenting Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010. Online Applications for the post will be accepted from 09th October 2021 to 09th November 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the job post of JKSSB Recruitment 2021 must read the below article for more information.
Also See: UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Overview
- JKSSB has released vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer, Horticulture Technician, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and various others in Jal Shakti Department, Horticulture Department and Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department
- Overall there are 462 vacancies in total. Below table gives an overview of the JKSSB Recruitment 2021.
- Name of the Board: Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board
- Establishment Name: Jal Shakti Department Horticulture Department and Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Horticulture Technician, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Sericulture Assistant, Field Assistant, Seed Examiner and Driver
- Number of Vacancies: 462
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 22nd September 2021
- First Date of Submitting Application: 09th October 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application: 09th November 2021
JKSSB Vacancy Details
- A total of 462 vacancies are open for different departments for the post
- Jal Shakti Department – 163
- Horticulture Department – 198
- Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department – 101
- Total – 462
Eligibility for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- There are certain requirements of the educational qualification for the candidates who will be applying for the job post which are explained in the below points.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or Certificate Course in the related field or Graduation or Post Graduation in related discipline from a recognized University.
- The stenographer should have a typing speed of a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- To apply for driver post candidates needed to have a Valid HGV /PSV endorsed Driving License
- There are different age limit for different category of candidates explained in the table below.
- OM, Government Service/ Contractual Employment – Maximum 40 years
- Physically Challenged Person – Maximum 42 years
- SC, ST, RBA, ALC/IB, EWS, PSP and Social Caste – Maximum 43 years
- Ex-Serviceman – Maximum 48 years
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will get selected depending on the merit list of marks obtained in the written examination. The candidate has to prepare for the exam thoroughly.
- A written exam will be conducted as Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. There will be 0.25 Negative marking for every wrong answer. Exam patterns will be different for a different posts.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- The salary structure of every post is discussed in the below table so that a candidate can get an overview of the same.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
- Horticulture Technician Grade IV – Rs. 15900 to Rs. 50400
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 35600 to Rs. 112800
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Sericulture Assistant – Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400
- Field Assistant – Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Seed Examiner – Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200
- Driver – Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The candidates who have decided to apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2021 then they can visit the official website jkssb.nic.in. However, a direct link is provided below for easy access for candidates to apply online for the post.
Steps to Apply
- Proper steps are explained below which can be followed if visited the official website to apply online for the post.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of JKSSB.
- Step 2: Go to the recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Step 3: Or use the link given on this page.
- Step 4: It will lead you to the application page.
- Step 5: Fill the application and attach the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit it
- The application fee for every candidate is Rs.350/-. It is notified that the Fee should be paid through online mode such as Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.