JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for 503 Jr Assistant, Steno and Other Posts under JK Forest Dept
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has announced an online job notification for recruitment of Scientist ‘A’, Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Draftsman, Field Inspector, Assistant Information Officer, Assistant Law officer, Research Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Field Assistant, Junior Assistant, Data Operator, Others
There are 503 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this Recruitment on or before 20th July 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
Also See: SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
JKSSB Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 503
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – 280 Posts
- General Administration Department – 200 Posts
- Health & Medical Education Department – 4 Posts
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 19 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 02nd June 2021
- End Date of Online Form Submission: 20th July 2021
Eligibility for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- Scientist ‘A’: Master’s Degree in Environmental Science /Chemistry/Micro biology /Bio chemistry with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical / Chemical /Environmental Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India or 3 years diploma from Indian University / Institute in Civil /Mechanical / Chemical/Electrical and Environmental Engineering discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Graduate with 60% marks from recognized University having a minimum speed of 65 words per minute in shorthand and 35 words per minute in type writing and having 6 month certificate course in computer application from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Draftsman: 2 Year’s Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma from Govt recognized University Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate
- Field Inspector: 3 year’s diploma in Civil /Electrical / Mechanical /Environmental Engineering from govt. recognized University Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate .
- Assistant Information Officer: Graduate from a recognized University and having a Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication from a recognized Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Law officer: L.B (Professional) of a University established by law in India with at least 3 years actual practice at Bar, preferably experience in Environmental laws.
- Research Assistant: Master’s Degree in Environmental Science /Chemistry/Micro biology/Bio-Chemistry with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University.
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University with the stream of Physics, Chemistry and Biology having with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University with Chemistry/Botony / Zoology /Environmental Science with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Field Assistant: 3 year’s diploma in Civil /Electrical / Mechanical /Environmental Engineering from Govt. recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks in aggregate. OR B.Sc. Physical standards: Height 5′- 4″, Physical fitness including 25km. walk to be completed in four hours. Fitness certificate by CMO
- Junior Assistant: Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in typewriting and having six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Data Operator: Graduation with one year Diploma in computer Software application or B.Sc. IT/BCA or three years diploma in computer application/software application from AICTE recognized institution.
- Social Forestry Worker: Academic =Matric. Physical standard (Height= 163cms). Physical fitness =25 km walk to be completed in 4 hours, Physical fitness certificate from CMO
- Lab Assistant: Academic: 10+2 or equivalent with biology as one of the subject
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Graduate from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively.
- Junior Legal Assistant: A Bachelors Degree in Law from a University established by law in India.
- Drug Control Officer: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a university established in India by law.
- Assistant Food Analyst: Masters Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Holds Bachelors of Technology in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists(India) by examination in the section of Food Analyst conducted by the Institution of Chemists(India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purpose.
- Driver: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10 +2 , having valid HGV/PSV Driving License. OR Academic: 10+2,
- Technical: Hills / Heavy Vehicle License with 5 years Driving.
- Mistry: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10 +2 , with diploma in the relevant Trade from ITI / Government recognized Institute.
- Wild Life Guard: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 from recognized Institution with the following Physical Standards- 1. Male-163 cms height. 2. Female-150 cms height. Physical Fitness Test Walk to be completed in four hours on Foot: a) Male -25 kms b) Female- 16 kms . III) Physical Fitness Certificate from Chief Medical Officer.
- For OM: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ Social Caste: 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged Person: 42 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- For Government Service/Contractual Employment: 40 Years
Also See: Latest Bank Jobs
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal ssbjk.org.in from 20th June to 20th July 2021
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
- For General – Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode – Application fee can be paid only online through Net-Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board. Candidates are advised to apply for refund of excess payment, if any, through official portal ssbjk.org.in only. No chargeback request shall be entertained.
- The selection will be done on the basis of Objective Type Exam. The questions will be set in English only.
- The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
- Skill Test = 40/20 points Written Examination/CBT =60/80 points (The marks obtained in the Skill Test shall be proportionately allotted against 40/20 points earmarked for the Skill Test).
- The candidate shall have to qualify Driving Test to be eligible to appear for written examination.
Also See: RBI Assistant Exam 2021
Scheme of Exam
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB Salary Details
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
- General Administration Department – Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 1,12,800/-
- Health & Medical Education Department – Rs. 35,800/- to Rs. 1,13,500/-
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – Rs. 35,600/- to – Rs. 1,12,800 /-
Also Apply CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021