Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020 for 33 Jr Scale Stenographer, Sr Scale Stenographer and Other Posts
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 – Jammu and Kashmir High Court has been invited applications for Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Driver-II, Compositor, and Electrician Posts. Applicants should check the eligibility conditions of jkhighcourt.nic.in Junior Scale Stenographer Jobs 2020 to fill the applications. Check out eligibility criteria, application form, vacancy details, salary, selection procedure and important dates for Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2020.
जेके उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2020 – जम्मू और कश्मीर उच्च न्यायालय ने सीनियर स्केल स्टेनोग्राफर, जूनियर स्केल स्टेनोग्राफर, स्टेनो-टाइपिस्ट, ड्राइवर- II, कंपोज़िटर और इलेक्ट्रीशियन पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। आवेदकों को आवेदन भरने के लिए jkhighcourt.nic.in जूनियर स्केल स्टेनोग्राफर जॉब्स 2020 की पात्रता शर्तों की जांच करनी चाहिए। जम्मू और कश्मीर उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2020 के लिए पात्रता मानदंड, आवेदन पत्र, रिक्ति विवरण, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया और महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां देखें।
Overview of J&K High Court Jobs 2020
- Name of the Board – High Court of Jammu and Kashmir
- Name of the Posts – Stenographer – Steno Typist & Others
- Job Category – Jammu and Kashmir Govt. Jobs
- Job Location – Jammu and Kashmir
- Number of Vacancies – 33 Posts
JK High Court Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy list is provided below:
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 08
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 10
- Steno-typist: 04
- Compositor: 01
- Electrician: 01
- Driver-II: 09
- Total – 33 Posts
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 26th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 31st January 2020
Check out more Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for JK High Court Recruitment 2020
- Senior Scale Stenographer & Junior Scale Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Stenography Recognized by the State Government
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized university
- Compositor – Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer Recognized by the State Government
- Electrician – 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute
- Driver-II – Middle Pass with validly issued Driving License
- The candidate should not be below then 18 Years and not above then
- 40 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
- 43 years in case of SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/Contractual employees as on 01st January 2019
- Are in possession of the prescribed academic/professional/technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure-A by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e. 31st January 2020
Check out more State Govt Jobs
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the respected vacancy based on the performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
JK High Court Salary Details
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 44900-142400/-
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 35600-112800/-
- Steno-typist: 29200-92300/-
- Compositor: 19900-63200/-
- Electrician: 19900-63200/-
- Driver-II (Entry Level): 19900-63200/-
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates have deposited a fees of Rs.350/- in the shape of Bank Draft in the name of Registrar General, High Court Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu.
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Candidates can submit the JK High Court Recruitment Offline Application form from 26th December 2019. For an easier procedure of the application filling process, we have listed out a few steps.
How to Apply?
- The application forms shall be received by the concerned Principal District Judges of Union Territory of J&K and Union Territory of Ladakh within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides against the proper receipts duly stamped.
- Note: The applicants who do not belong to UT’s of J&K and Ladakh shall submit their application to the Registrar General, J&K High Court, Jammu.
- All Principal District Judges of J&K and Union Territory of Ladakh shall submit the application forms alongwith list of candidates to the office of Registrar General, J&K High Court, Jammu by or before 07th February 2020
Steps to Apply J&K High Court Recruitment 2020
- Download the JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification and read all the information the eligibility details
- Then download the application form
- Fill your personal details and your educational details
- Applicants can pay the application fee if required
- Check the details which have entered in the application form
- Finally, send the duly filled application form to the registered postal address with required documents on or before the last date 31st January 2020.
Download the J&K High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Form direct link – Click here
Official website: Click here
Also read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020