JK Bank SO Recruitment 2020 (21 Posts) CA & Engineer Apply Online
J&K Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 – J&K Bank, Jammu & Kashmir has invited online applications for the positions of Chartered Accountants, Civil Engineers & Mechanical Engineers. Online applications are welcomed from residence of UT of J&K satisfying the qualification models for arrangement of Specialized Officers in J&K Bank. Applicants can check the vacancy details, Age limit and other related information from below:
|Origination Name||J&K Bank|
|Name of Post||Specialized Officers|
|No. of Vacancy||21 Posts|
Also See: VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020
J&K Bank Specialist Officer 2020 Important Dates
|Application Submission Start Date||15th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st December 2020|
Details of Vacancy
|Specialized Officers||21 Posts|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||05 (Five) Posts|
|Civil Engineers||08 (Eight) Posts|
|Mechanical Engineers||08 (Eight) Posts|
- Chartered Accountants (CA) – He/ she should be a qualified Chartered Accountant. Civil Engineers – Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Architecture Engineering from a recognized University. (OR) Masters in Civil / Architecture Engineering from a recognized University
- Mechanical Engineers – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering from a recognized university (OR) Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering from a recognized University
- The Age Limit for the Candidates will be minimum 25 years to Maximum 40 years old as on 01st October 2020 (inclusive).
- JK Bank Specialist officer recruitment process will be based on personal interview only.
How to Apply?
- Application form should be accepted in only online mode https://www.jkbank.com. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for JK Bank SO Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of J&K Bank.
- Click on “Career” Option
- Click on Apply online for Recruitment of Specialised Officers.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Candidates Needs to Pay Rs. 2500/- (Rs. Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) for All Categories. JK Bank staff shall be exempted from application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Chartered Accountants (CA) – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- Civil Engineers – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
- Mechanical Engineers – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2020||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2020|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|