Jute Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 63 Accountant, Junior Inspector Posts
JCI Recruitment 2022 – The Jute Corporation of India Limited (JCI) has invited online applications for the Recruitment of 63 Posts of Accountant, Junior Inspector and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 13th January 2022.
Check JCI recruitment 2022 application process, eligibility, age limit, qualification, selection procedure, important dates and other details here.
Also Apply Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2022
JCI Recruitment 2022 Details
- The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) was set up in 1971 under Companies Act,1956 as an official agency by the Government of India with the aim to provide minimum support price (MSP) to the jute cultivators and also work as a helping hand in the raw jute sector and does commercial trading in raw jute and allied products.
- The Corporation has presence in six states in the nation. The states which are principal producers of jute in India include West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh. JCI is looking for promising, energetic and young aspirants to join the Corporation.
JCI Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name: Jute Corporation of India Ltd.
- Post Name: Accountant (S5), Junior Assistant (S3) and Junior Inspector (S3)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63 Posts
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh
JCI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Released: 24th December 2021
- Online Registration Starts: 24th December 2021
- Closing Date: 13th January 2022
- Computer-based online examination: To be announced
JCI 2022 Vacancies Details
- The Jute Corporation of India vacancy distribution is provided below.
|Category||Accountant (S5)||Junior Assistant (S3)||Junior Inspector (S3)|
JCI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant (S5): Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records OR B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records
- Desirable: ACA, SAS, CA, ACWA, CAD
- Junior Assistant (S3): Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English
- Junior Inspector (S3): Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation
- Age Limit (with age relaxation as per Govt. of India norms)
- UR/OBC (Creamy Layer): 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 33 Years
- SC/ST: 35 Years
- PwBD: 40 Years
- PwBD+SC/ST: 45 Years
- PwBD+OBC(NCL): 43 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Govt. of India guidelines in force
Also Read: SSC CGL 2022 Notification
JCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Admission to the Computer based On-line Examination (CBT) will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of antecedents/documents/declarations, as applicable
- Examination Venue: The Computer Based Online Examination (CBT) will be held across most of the major cities of India. Candidates may opt for maximum 3 centres as per their preferences. However, final allocation of centre for CBT shall depend on the availability of seats and circumstances.
- Computer Based On-line Exam: The On-line Examination will be of 90 minutes (in one sitting) and the total allotted marks shall be 100. The CBT shall be of objective in nature consisting of 100 number of questions with multiple choice answers. Each question shall carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only. Additionally, for the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a typing test on the very day of CBT, which shall be qualifying in nature.
- In case of any ambiguity, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
- Candidates are required to appear in the All-India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if qualified in the Computer Based Test, they will be called for document verification as per the merit in the CBT keeping in view the provision of reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PwBD/EWS. However, issuing of appointment letter will be subject to document verification report and other joining related formalities, as deemed fit.
JCI Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in the portal of The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. viz. jutecorp.in under Recruitment tab against Advertisement Notification No. 01/2021. However, before applying, candidates are requested to go through advertisement very carefully regarding the details of posts and eligibility criteria thereon
- All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online only through the link provided in the website jutecorp.in
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- The eligible candidates are required to keep the following items handy before filling of the online applications:
- Valid E-Mail ID
- Valid Mobile No.
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee ₹200/-, wherever applicable.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black/Blue ink pen.
- Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th /HSC/Birth Certificate)
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for H.S/Graduation/Post Graduation, as applicable
- Appropriate Certificate in respect of reserved categories in prescribed format (OBC Non-Creamy Layer, SC, ST, EWS)
- PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found in the data filled by the candidate online and that with the original testimonies, the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected. Hence, utmost care should be taken to furnish correct details.
- The candidates are advised to submit the application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- The Company reserves the right to reschedule the CBT date & venue etc. or alter any of the advertised condition depending upon the circumstances, if at all required.
- Further, candidates are advised to go through the general instructions available in the application portal, prior to filling up the online application form.
- Non-Refundable Application Fee
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay ₹200/- as a Non-refundable application fee through the online payment gateway only.
- No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are not required to pay any application fee. It may also be noted that JCI does not seek any other charges/fees except the above-mentioned application fee.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as a Non-refundable application fee through the online payment gateway only.
- No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.