ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 for 50 Degree & Diploma Apprentices, Apply Online
ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 – ITI Limited has invited the online applications for selecting the appropriate candidates, 50 positions of Diploma Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice.
Interested applicants can get the particulars of the recruitment application process and apply before the last date. Check with the ITI Limited Apprentice Recruitment information which can be accessed from the website www.itiltd.in. Check the related details of the ITI Ltd Notification like salary, selection criteria, and application process from the following sections.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||ITI Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||ITI Limited-Rae Bareli (UP) plant|
|Last Date for Submission of application Within 10 days (31st Oct)|
Also See: SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification
ITI Limited Vacancy
- Post Name: Diploma Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice
- No of Vacancies: 50 Posts
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, from a well-known university or institute
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CS from a recognized Institute or College
- Check advt to get post wise age limit details
- Applicants may shortlisted by interview process by the board. The details of interview will be intimated by the board. Stay connected with us for the updates regarding to this.
- Applicants who will be selected for Degree Apprentice may get stipend of Rs.4984/- during the period of training for 1st year
- Applicants who will be selected for Diploma Apprentice may get stipend of Rs.3542/- during the period of training for 1st year.
- Karnataka High Court Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021
How to Apply Online?
- Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the duly filled application form by email to [email protected]
- Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for this post.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of ITI Limited.
- Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
- Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the application which is attached with the notification.
- Step 4: Fill your details and scan the application with the needed documents.
- Step 5: Send the scanned copy to the e-mail address mentioned in the notification, which is provided here for the convenience of the candidates: [email protected] Candidates must submit the application before the 10 days from the notification date.