ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 40 Diploma Engineer Posts
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 – ITI Limited has invited applications for the Diploma Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for ITI Limited Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 18th March 2021.
- ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company and Multi Unit Central Public Sector (MUCPs) undertaking invites application for the recruitment of 40 Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Diploma Holders Posts.
- The Company is looking for ENGINEERING DIPLOMA HOLDERS in Category E pay scale on Tenure basis for a period of 05 years with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the organization requirement & performance of the employee.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Details
- Mechanical Engineers: 29 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 07 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 04 Posts
|1.||Mechanical Engineering||11||03||08||05||02||NIL||29 Posts|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||03||01||02||01||NIL||NIL||07 Posts|
|3.||Electronics Engineering||03||NIL||01||NIL||NIL||NIL||04 Posts|
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Applications Form: 18th March 2021
- Last Date to Receive a Hard Copy of the Online Application: 26th March 2021
Also See: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
- High School or its equivalent
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic will be considered
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering
- Total emoluments at 19,029/-(Basic + VDA + HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules
Upper Age Limit
- Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Exam & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written Test.
Check out State Govt Jobs
- Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational Qualification & Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/ Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit latest certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India (not more than 01 year old as on the date of Advertisement)
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for Competitive Aptitude/Technical test who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria
- There will be negative marking. Each correct answer will be awarded by 2 marks & each wrong answer will be deducted by 0.5 marks
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers
- No relaxation in health standard is allowed
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Online Applications should be submitted latest by 18th March 2021 on ITI Limited Website https://www.itiltd.in/ In addition to Online Application, the candidates are required to submit hardcopies of Application along with required documents as per the list below in the following Address by Registered/Speed Post
- Candidates Without submitting hard copies of application with relevant documents, will not be considered for further process of Recruitment
- Last date of receipt of Online applications 18th March 2021
- And receipt of hard copies of application along with the copies of Certificates 26th March 2021 (5 PM)
- No application fee is required. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Online Filled Employment Application format and send the duly filled in application along with their signature on the online application form (hard copy) to the address furnished below so as to reach the undersigned on or before 26th March 2021 (5 PM).
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria before applying online with regard to age and educational qualification against the advertisement. Advertisement Ref. N0. ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/DIP.ER/05 Date: 06/03/2021. Hard copy of the duly filled in application along with all testimonials should be sent to the address as mentioned above failing which such applications are liable to be rejected.