ITBP Recruitment 2021 for 65 GD Constable Posts under Sports Quota
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2021 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released the Recruitment notification for the post of Constable (General Duty) Group C (Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial) under Sports Quota. Applications are invited for eligible male & female candidates for the recruitment through online mode on the official website: recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in from 05th July 2021 to 02nd September 2021. Read on for more details on ITBP Recruitment 2021 for GD Constable.
ITBP GD Constable 2021 Job Details
|Recruitment Body||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post||Constable, General Duty (GD)|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
ITBP Constable 2021 Vacancy Details
|Constable (General Duty)||65 Posts|
|2.||Boxing (Male and Female)|
|3.||Archery (Male and Female)|
|5.||Sports Shooting (Male and Female)|
|7.||Ice Hockey (Male)|
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Opening Date of Application Form||05th July 2021|
|Closing Date of Application Form||02nd September 2021|
Check out below:
Eligibility for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- The male and female candidates desirous to apply for the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2021 must have passed Class 10/Matriculation/SSC or equivalent.
- The candidates who have attained 18 years of age and not have exceeded 23 years*, with relaxation (upper age limit) for reserved categories as per the Govt. of India guidelines are eligible to apply for ITBP Recruitment.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible & interested applicants are required to register and submit an online form for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment Constable GD Vacancies through the website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 05th July to 02nd September 2021
- To apply online for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment, recently go through the One-time Registration process (if not registered already). Then log on to the recruitment website using the registered E-mail ID & Password and complete your profile with willing all the required information and uploading your latest photograph (30 kb – 100 kb) and signature (15 kb – 30 kb) in JPEG/ JPG format.
- For submitting ITBP Sports Quota Application form, open the Apply link under live applications on your dashboard and re-check the filled application form with registration details
- Change the details as required in the application form and then pay the fee (if applicable). You are advised to read & follow the given how to apply instructions carefully.
- Rs 100/- as an application by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card. SC, ST and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Selection Process for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be recruited through sports quota in the following sports:
- Wrestling (Female)
- Boxing (Male and Female)
- Archery (Male and Female)
- Kabaddi (Male)
- Sports Shooting (Male and Female)
- Volleyball (Male)
- Ice Hockey (Male)
- Physically challenged candidates and ex-servicemen are not eligible for this particular recruitment of ITBP.
The selection of candidates for the post of Constables GD posts through ITBP Constable Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of the following parameters:
- Computer-Based Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The candidates will have to pass each stage in order to be appointed as an ITBP Constable.
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Gen/ SC/ OBC – Male: 170 Cms, Female: 157 Cms
- ST Candidates – Male: 162.5 Cms, Female: 150 Cms
- Male: 165 Cms
- Female: 155 Cms
- Garhwali; Kumaoni; Gorkha; Dogra; Maratha and candidates from Assam; Himachal Pradesh and J & K
Chest (Only for male candidates)
- Gen/ SC/ OBC: 80-85 Cms
- ST Candidates: 76-81 Cms
- Garhwali, Kumaoni, Gorkha, Dogra, Maratha and candidates from Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K – 78 83 Cms
- Proportionate to height and age
ITBP GD Constable Pay Scale/Salary
- The candidates who will be appointed as ITBP GD Constable will be paid in the Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible in the Force
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Entrance Test 2021