ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 248 Posts
ITBP Recruitment Recruitment 2022 Notification – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released the recruitment notification for the post of Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male/Female) and Limited Departmental Competitive Examination. Total numbers of vacancies are 248.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2022.
Also Apply Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
- Name of the Posts: Head Constable
- Organisation: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Job Location: Across India
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 08th June 2022
- Application End Date: 07th July 2022
ITBP Head Constable Vacancy 2022 Details
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Male): 135 Posts
- Head Constable/CM (Direct Entry) (Female): 23 Posts
- Head Constable (CM) (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination): 90 Posts
Also Apply AFCAT 2 2022 Application Form
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years. for Direct
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. For LDCE
- Age Limit as on 1st January 2022
ITBP Head Constable Education Qualification
- Candidate should be pass in Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10=2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent is necessary.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on computer.
ITBP Head Constable Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates for the above mentioned posts are eligible to get a salary in Pay Scale Level-4 in pay matrix Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100/- per month from the respective board.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME).
- Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Fee are exempted for females, Ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The Eligible applicants can apply for the post in the recommended group through authentic site recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 8th June to 7th July 2022.
- Fill out an application form with all of the necessary information given on the official site.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee as directed.
- Click the submit button at the bottom to complete your application.
- Following the submission of the application form successfully.
- Print the application form for future reference.