ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 103 Vacancies
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 – Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constables in the Employment Newspaper. A total of 103 vacancies will be filled for Constable (Pioneer) Group C Posts for Carpenter, Mason, and Plumber posts through this recruitment drive.
Eligible candidates can apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022 from 19th August to 17th September 2022 on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The recruitment is on a temporary basis likely to be permanent. The Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere across India.
Also Apply Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: August 19th, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: September 17th, 2022
ITBP Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. One year certificate course from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade of Mason or Carpenter or Plumber.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 23 years. (Cut-off date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 17th September 2022 (17/09/2022).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 18th September 1999 (18/09/1999) and later than 17th September 2004 (17/09/2004)
Also Apply Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2023
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process consists of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)/Review Medical Exam (RME)
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of ITBP – itbpolice.nic.in
- Register yourself by providing Profile Details and uploading your latest photograph and signature by clicking the Upload image button.
- Apply online by clicking the Apply button, and a pop-up of a pre-filled application will be displayed on the screen of the computer.
- Re-check the details before the final submission of the application. If any deviation/change in the details, the candidate can press the previous button and can change the details, and submit the form accordingly.
- Candidates should note that any father information regarding the recruitment will be made available on ITBPF recruitment website only.
- After submission of the application, you can check the status of your application, download admits card (for each stage of recruitment) and view marks obtained in the written test/trade test/interview, and also view the status of the application by clicking the ‘My Applications button’ from the Menu given at left side.
ITBP Constable Salary Details
- Pay Scale of ITBP Constable is LEVEL -3, in the Pay Matric Rs 21700-69100(as per the 7th CPC).