ITBP 2022 Recruitment Notification of ASI or Stenographer Posts
ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has published the latest recruitment notification for ASI Stenographer Vacancies. Interested applicants can apply for ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 on or before 07th July 2022.
Before applying for ITBP ASI Vacancy, detailed instructions available in this article. Applicants must check out the ITBPF ASI Stenographer eligibility just like age limit, qualification, exam date, last date, etc visit the career section of ITBP ASI Notification at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Also Apply ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022
- Name of Organisation: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- Post Name: ASI Stenographer
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Gender – Male / Female
ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (Direct) (Male)||19|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (Direct)) (Female)||02|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Stenographer (Direct) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE)||17|
ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date: 08th June 2022
- The Last Date for Submission of the Application is on 07th July 2022
Also Apply UPRVUNL AE Recruitment 2022
ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
- Check notification for complete details.
- ASI(Stenographer) (Direct Entry) (Male) – Age between 18 to 25 years.
- ASI(Stenographer) (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination) – Up to 35 years for ITBP Serving Personnel (Constable (GD), Head Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesmen) of regular service in Constable or Head Constable grade or both in ITBP Force.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules for SC/ ST / OBC/ PWD and PH community candidates.
- Rs.100/- (Hundred Rupees only).
- The application fee is exempted from Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe
- Make a payment of the exam fee through debit card/credit card / net banking only.
ITBP ASI Steno Pay Scale
- ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Salary: Level-5 in the pay Matrix-Rs. 29,200-92,300 (as per 7th CPC).
ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, and Documentation
ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- No offline application will be accepted.
- For detailed information about age relaxation, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure, tests, and pay & allowances, etc., the applicants are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBP recruitment website i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBP recruitment website only.
- Hence, applicants have been advised to log in to the ITBP recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
- The candidates whose applications are found in order shall be issued admit cards (online) to appear in recruitment tests. Candidates have to download an online admit card from ITBPF recruitment website i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Therefore, candidates should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and mobile number at the time of filling out the online application form. ITBPF will not be responsible in case of non-receipt of admit card due to technical and other reasons.
- Online Application Mode Will Be Opened W.e.f. 8th June 2022 (08/06/2022) AT 00:01 A.M. And Will Be Closed On 7th July 2022 (07/07/2022) AT 11:59 P.M.