ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 for 24 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and other Posts
ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Purchase & Stores Officer Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Chandigarh – Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts).
The online application will begin from 01st April 2021. The last date to apply online will be 21st April 2021. Interested candidates can apply online for the concerned notification for 24 vacancies.
ISRO Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) U R Rao Satellite Centre (ICRB)|
|Total Vacancies||24 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, and Purchase & Stores Officer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
ISRO Officers Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Administrative Officer||6 Posts|
|Accounts Officer||6 Posts|
|Purchase & Stores Officer||12 Posts|
Also See: PPSC JE Recruitment 2021
ISRO Officers Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||01st April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of the Online Application||21st April 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of the Fee||23rd April 2021|
Eligibility for ISRO Officers Recruitment 2021
- Administrative Officer: MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
- Accounts Officer: ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR M.Com + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity).
- Purchase & Stores Officer: MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1-year experience in supervisory capacity OR Graduate + Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Post Graduate with 3 years experience [1 year in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field]. OR Graduate with 5 years experience [2 years in a supervisory capacity in the relevant field].
- 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
- The written test will be conducted on the initial level. All the details regarding the written test will be mailed to the candidates.
Also See: BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021
ISRO Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates who have the required qualifications need to apply on the ISRO website before 21st April 2021. The candidates must be registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal, and an online application fee of Rs 250/- also needs to be paid. Some of the other important details regarding the ISRO Recruitment 2021 for Officers are as follows:
- Applicants will be provided with a Registration Number after submitting applications, which needs to be preserved for future reference.
- Applicants need to have a valid e-mail address.
- The written test will be conducted at various locations including Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, and Guwahati among other cities to select candidates.
- c) Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview generally in the ratio of 1:7 to the category-wise number of vacancies.
- The Application Fee is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for each application. Candidates who apply to vacancies in both ISRO and SCL should submit separate Applications along with separate.
- Candidates can make fee payments by both Online and Offline mode.