ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 43 Vacancies, Application Form
ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship. There are 43 vacancies allotted for these positions. Aspirants who are all interested can apply for this recruitment. The last date for submission of application is 22 July, 2021. Let’s check the brief explanation regarding this recruitment.
ISRO Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: Indian Space Research Organization
- Name of the Post: Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship
- Total Vacancies: 43 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Category wise Posts
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Mechanical Engineering – 01
- Computer Science Engineering – 01
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 01
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 03
- Industrial Engineering – 02
- Fire Technology and safety – 02
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Mechanical Engineering – 02
- Computer Science Engineering – 02
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 03
- Diploma in Commercial Practices – 20
- Total – 43
ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Released Date: 01st July 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 22nd July 2021
Also Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit is based as per the norms of the board
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Fire Technology and safety:
- Pass in first class Engineering awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate
Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering:
- Pass in first class Diploma in Engineering awarded by recognized State Board in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate
Diploma in Commercial Practices
- A degree in B.E./B.Tech, a diploma in engineering, and a diploma in commercial practise from a recognised institute with at least 60% marks is required.
Also Apply HSCL Recruitment 2021
ISRO Apprentice Selection Process
- For the ISRO Recruitment 2021, applicants for Apprenticeship positions will be chosen based on their academic scores at the degree or diploma level & call for Document verification.
ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates may visit the ISRO official website gov.in to get the details of ISRO Apprentice Recruitment Notification. In the above section you will obtain the information’s of educational qualification, selection process, apply mode and how to apply ISRO jobs
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website isro.gov.in
- Find the notification of GRADUATE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES FOR THE YEAR 2021-22 in the homepage.
- View the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- You may download application form from the official website and fill the details properly.
- The filled application form along with relevant documents should send the given venue on or before the last date.