IREL Recruitment 2021 Apply 21 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Odisha has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices. There are 21 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma/ITI can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 31st August 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
IREL 2021 Job Details
- IREL (India) Limited: Formally it is known as Indian Rare Earths Limited
- It is a Govt.-owned corporation Mini-Ratna Category A, Schedule B Company, in India. IREL was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Govt of India
- Job Role: Technician/Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Job Location: Manavalakurichi
IREL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Opening Date to Submit the Application Form: 07th July 2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application: 31st August 2021
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2021||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2021|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 01 Post
- Welder – 03 Posts
- PASAA/COPA – 02 Posts
- Turner – 01 Post
- Plumber – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (Chemical) – 02 Posts
- Electrical – 01 Post
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Eligibility for IREL Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have passed ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc.in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
- Age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Also Apply ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
IREL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer. Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken
- The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land) regardless of the marks obtained.
- Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below:
- Candidates who are wards of employees regardless of the marks scored by them.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Chinnavilai, Periavilai, Puthoor and Kottilpadu villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company regardless of the marks scored by the candidate.
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering(ME/M.Tech), MCA, MBA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D, L.L.B need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement as Apprentice.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents with regard to educational qualification, age and caste/PWD (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates fail to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by company authorized Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer.
- IREL (India) Limited being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed entry only after submission of Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidate normally resides. Candidate may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Department of the unit for the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidates shall execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprentices Act.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
IREL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement
- The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E05203301006 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2021/01”
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- 10 nos. of passport size photographs
- Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides