IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
IREL Recruitment 2020 – Indian Rare Earths Limited has released the notification for the post of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu. Check out complete details for IREL Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, application procedure, salary, dates, selection procedure and more for IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
इंडियन रेयर अर्थ लिमिटेड ने तमिलनाडु के कन्याकुमारी जिले में प्रशिक्षु अधिनियम, 1961 के तहत 21 अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। IREL अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए IREL भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, वेतन, दिनांक, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक के लिए पूर्ण विवरण देखें।
IREL Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Indian Rare Earths Limited
- No.: IREL (India) Limited/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01
- Job Name: Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
- Job Location: Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu
- Status: Notification Released
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Vacancy: 21 Posts
Check out below:
Vacancy for IREL Recruitment 2020
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
IREL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||06th July 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||05th August 2020|
- Trade Apprentices: ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Mechanic/ COPA/ Welder).
- Graduate Apprentice: E (Mechanical and Electrical & Electronics).
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Electrical & Electronics).
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made there under in any Govt. /Public Sector/ Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible.
- Duration of the Apprenticeship Training is as shown in the table above for the respective Trades.
- Rate of stipend of the apprentices will be as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and as notified by Government from time to time.
- During the period of training, IREL (India) Limited will not provide any other benefit or financial assistance to Apprentices.
- As on the last date of application, age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and for PWD up to 10 years
- The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria w.r.t educational qualification, marks, age etc. are only eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer
- Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices
- Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land) regardless of the marks obtained.
- Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below: (i) Candidates who are wards of employees regardless of the marks scored by them. Candidates who are permanent residents of Chinnavilai, Periavilai, Puthoor and Kottilpadu villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company regardless of the marks scored by the candidate.
IREL Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement
- The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E11153300013 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004
- However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/ selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be super-scribed “Application for Engagement of Apprentice against Notification No. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01”
- The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address: The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
- Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed-post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered
- However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- CRPF Recruitment 2020 for Constable, Head Constable, Inspector & SI Posts
- MMRDA Recruitment 2020 for 110 Technician, JE, Helper & Other Posts
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 43 Posts
- HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
- ITBP Recruitment 2020 for 51 GD Constable Post through Sports Quota