IREL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 54 Graduate Trainee, Junior Supervisor
IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has released a notification at irel.co.in for Recruitment to the Post of Graduate Trainee, Junior Supervisor in Bhubaneswar – Odisha, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Trivandrum: Kerala
Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Oct-2021. You can check the below table before applying for IREL (India) Limited (IREL) Notification 2021.
Also See: SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
IREL Job Details – Trainee, Supervisor Vacancies 2021
- Organization Name: IREL (India) Limited
- of Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Vacancy Name: Trainee, Supervisor
- Job Location: All India
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
IREL Vacancy Details
- Graduate Trainee: 13
- Diploma Trainee: 18
- Junior Supervisor: 1
- Personal Secretary: 2
- Tradesman Trainee: 20
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Eligibility for IREL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have Graduate in any discipline/ Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering/ Master’s Degree/ SSC or equivalent Examination/CA intermediate or CMA intermediate/ Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University
- Tradesman Trainee: SSC or equivalent Examination
- Graduate Trainee (Finance): CA intermediate or CMA intermediate
- Graduate Trainee (HR): Graduate in any discipline
- Diploma Trainee (Technical): Diploma in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering
- Candidates should have 26 yrs to 35 yrs of age limit
- Graduate Trainee (Finance), Graduate Trainee (HR), Diploma Trainee (Technical) (Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil): 45 Years
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha): 35 Years
- Personal Secretary: 35 Years
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI): 50 Years
Also See: GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of Written Test [First Level Test], Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority
IREL Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- Scale of Pay after successful completion of Training
- Non-Unionized Supervisory Category – Rs.25000-44000/- / S-1 Grade
- Non-Executive (Workmen) Category – Rs.22000-88000/-
- Non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) are required to be paid by candidates at the time of submission of online Application Form.
IREL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply online only through IREL official website.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Rare Earths Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IREL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, after submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.