IREL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentice 31 Posts
IREL Recruitment 2021 – Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Odisha has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices/Technician Apprentices. There are 31 vacancies are to be filled for this posts.
Interested candidates who completed their B Tech/B E/ Diploma/ITI/B.Sc/MBA/MA can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this post is on or before 25th February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in details.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
IREL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Job Location||Ganjam – Odisha|
|Start date to submit the Application||08th February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||25th February 2021|
|Lab-Asst. (Chemical Plant)||04|
- Trade Apprentices: The candidates must have complete B.Sc. Chemistry) or Ex- ITI Lab. Asst. (Chemical plant) Lab Assistant, and M.B.A., (HRM)/MA (IR & PM) or equivalent qualifications for Executive –HR.
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidates must have complete B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Civil, and Chemical.
- Technician Apprentice: The candidates must have complete Diploma in Mechanical Electrical or Electrical & Electronics and Civil Engineering
Also See: SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage applicable to the State of Odisha. Relevant Government guidelines with regard to reservation for engagement of Apprentices shall apply.
- The candidates who fulfil the criteria w.r.t. educational qualification, marks, age etc., will only be eligible for engagement as Apprentices on the basis of merit list based on marks scored in specified educational qualification, subject to being found “Medically Fit” by IREL (India) Limited’s Medical Officer
- Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of specified educational qualification will be taken, if both are coming in tie, seniority in date of birth will be taken.
Priority for Selection
- The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices:
- Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category (Documentary proof to be enclosed for having given land).
- Preferential Priority within the category will be as per the priority enumerated below:
- Candidates who are wards of employees.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Arjipalli, Matikhalo, Kanamana, Takiria Berhampur, Badaputti & Kalipalli villages will be preferred over other villages within a radius of 10 kms from the company.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of remaining villages (other than mentioned above) within a radius of 10 kms from the company will be preferred over candidates from the other villages in Ganjam District (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
- Candidates belonging to Ganjam District (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
- Candidates belonging to Odisha State (Documentary proof to be enclosed).
- In case final aggregate marks are not mentioned in the pass certificate or in final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Degrees of Post Graduate qualification in Engineering (ME/M.Tech), MCA or its equivalent, CA/ICWA, Ph.D, L.L.B. need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification which is/are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement as Apprentice.
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, (apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement
- The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E06162100108 and for Graduate/Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No. EORGNC 000001
- However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
Procedure to Submit Application
- Application Format/ Proforma. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure – 3, preferably type written on A-4 size paper. The outer cover should be super-scribed as: “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/OSCOM/AUA/2021/2”
- List of Documents to be Submitted alongwith Application. Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned education board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th Mark Sheet (c) SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, OSCOM Unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.