IRCON Recruitment 2020 – 76 Graduate & Technician Apprentice (Civil, Electrical) Posts
IRCON Recruitment 2020 – IRCON International Limited has been invited applications for the Graduate Apprentice and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts. Interested applicants can apply for National Institute for IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15th February 2020. Check out the complete details of IRCON Recruitment 2020 vacancy, application form, eligibility, important dates, selection procedure, apply online, syllabus for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
इरकॉन भर्ती 2020 – इरकॉन इंटरनेशनल लिमिटेड ने ग्रेजुएट अपरेंटिस और तकनीशियन (डिप्लोमा) अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 15 फरवरी 2020 को या उससे पहले निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2020 के लिए नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। IRCON भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, आवेदन पत्र, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी देखें। इरकॉन अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए।
IRCON Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices
- Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Total Vacancies: 76 Posts
- Place: Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News: 08th February 2020
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications in prescribed Format: 15th February 2020
IRCON 2020 Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentices: 41 Posts
- Civil: 32 Posts
- Electrical: 07 Posts
- S&T: 02 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 35 Posts
- Civil: 25 Posts
- Electrical: 09 Posts
- S&T: 01 Post
- Graduate Apprentices: Full time graduate degree in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/Board of Technical Education of State.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01st January 2020 (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders: Rs 8,500/- Per Month
- Training Duration: One Year
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
- Applicants should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on cutoff date. Result awaited applicants need not apply. Applicants who have undergone apprentice training in IRCON or any other Organization need not apply.
Employment in IRCON
- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one year training by IRCON.
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- There will be no interviews. The eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- Applicants should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required.
IRCON Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- All applicants mandatory have to enrol/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 15th February 2020.
- Before applying, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible applicants have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id in order to facilitate faster communication.
- The envelope containing duly signed application should be clearly super scribed “Engagement of Apprentices as per Apprenticeship Act 1961”- Advt. No. A 01/2020”.
- Before submitting the application, applicants should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct. Only duly signed applications will be considered. Applicants should clearly note that IRCON will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.