IRCON Apprentice 2021 Recruitment for 32 Vacancies, No Interview, Merit Based Selection
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – IRCON International Limited has invited applications for 32 Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13th Sept 2021.
IRCON Apprentice Job Details
- Organization: Ircon International Limited
- Job Role: Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 32 Posts
- Job Location: Mumbai
Also Apply GSECL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
IRCON Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 19 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 13 Posts
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form: 21st August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Genera: 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC / ST: 18 – 35 Years
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.08.2021 (Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 21st August to 13th September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at IRCON.
- Candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG format of 100 kb each along with a PDF of the following documents which will be required to be uploaded during online application:
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- Caste certificate. (Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines).
- Qualification Certificate and Final Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree/diploma.
- NATS Registration proof.
IRCON Apprentice Pay Scale /Salary
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 10000/- PM
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8500/- PM
IRCON Apprentice Selection Criteria
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website