IPR Recruitment 2022 for 37 Technician Posts
IPR Recruitment 2022 – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has issued the latest notification for the Recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technician Posts. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, Salary details and How to apply are given below.
IPR 2022 Job Details
- Recruiter Department: Institute for Plasma Research
- Job Role: Graduate & Technician Apprentices
- Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
- Job Location: Gandhinagar – Gujarat
- Job Types: Contract Basis
Also See: Indian Army TGC July 2022
IPR 2022 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentices – 22
- Technician Apprentices – 15
- Total Vacancies: 37 Posts
|Sr. No.||Branch/Discipline||Graduate (Degree)||Technician (Diploma)|
|1.||Computer Engineering 05||01|
|4.||Electronics & Communication||03||02|
|6.||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||03||02|
IPR Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Applications Starting Date:-22nd April 2021
- Applications Closing Date:-21st December 2021
- Application Fee Payment Last Date: Not Mention
- Admit Card Release Date: Up Date Soon
- Exam Date:-Up Date Soon
Eligibility Criteria for IPR Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: As Per IPR Official Notification candidate should have completed Diploma, BE/ B.Tech from Any of the Recognized Board or University.
- Required Age Limit: Refer to Official Notification
Also See: CDS 2022 Notification
IPR Recruitment 2022 Salary Package
- 10500/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder).
- 9400/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder).
Mode of Selection
IPR Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Applying For The Above Institute For Plasma Research Posts And Are Willing To Be Posted At The Locations Indicated In The Institute For Plasma Research Advertisement May Submit The Application By Follow The Following Steps:
- First Of All, Applicant Should Read Complete Notification Published By Department Before Apply.
- The Candidate Will Have Visit On Departments Official Website And Then Choose The Right Recruitment Option.
- Then Applicant Have To Fill All The Details Required In The Application Form.
- Check All Filled Details Before Submitting Application Form.
- If The Applicant Sees Any Mistake In Your Application Form, Then You Can Correct It Before Submitting It Because No Corrections Allowed After Final Submission.
- Then Pay The Application Form Fees If Required.
- After Paying Fees You Can Final Submit Application Form
- And Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.