IOCL Recruitment 2020 for 37 Junior Engineering Assistant – IV Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2020 (Haryana): Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced the notification for the post Junior Engineering Assistant. There are 37 vacancies under this post. All the vacancies are based on its Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Division, Panipat, (Haryana). Interested applicants can apply through the online process on or before 17th January 2020. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of IOCL Recruitment 2020 like exam date, vacancy details, eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, last date and more for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2020.
IOCL भर्ती 2020: इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (IOCL) ने जूनियर इंजीनियरिंग सहायक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इस पद के तहत 37 रिक्तियां हैं। सभी रिक्तियां इसके पानीपत रिफाइनरी एंड पेट्रोकेमिकल डिवीजन, पानीपत, (हरियाणा) पर आधारित हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 17 जनवरी 2020 या उससे पहले ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक IOCL भर्ती 2020 की सभी आवश्यक जानकारी जैसे परीक्षा तिथि, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, अंतिम IOCL जूनियर इंजीनियरिंग सहायक भर्ती 2020 के लिए तारीख और अधिक।
Check out more Government Jobs
IOCL JEA Recruitment Details
- Board Name: Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant
- Status: Notification Released
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Post wise Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 33 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Fitter-cum-Rigger): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 20th December 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 17th January 2020
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application: 01st February 2020
- Form alongwith Supporting Documents by Ordinary Post Tentative Date of Written Test: 02nd February 2020 (Sunday)
- Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 07th February 2020
Eligibility for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2020
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc.(Maths , Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Junior Eng. Assistant-IV (Mech-Fitter-cum-Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for post code 101. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/ CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
Also see IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment
Age Limit /Relaxation
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on 31.01.2020.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and upto 13 years for OBC candidates), if considered against reserved positions
IOCL Pay Scale & Perks
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
- In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
- Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
- In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
- PwBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in number of candidates.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Also see IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment
Pre-Employment Medical & Physical Fitness
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical examination” and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before they commence the application process.
Check out State Govt Jobs
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website of IOCL www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line. The website will remain open from 20.12.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 17.01.2020 (17:00 Hrs). Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, along with all self attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self attestation, through ordinary post by 01.02.2020 (15:00 hrs).
- Additionally all candidates are also required to mandatorily bring and submit one copy (print out) of on-line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation on the day of examination i.e. 02.02.2020. Non submission of hard copy of applications along with all self attested supporting documents by ordinary post (to the Post Box as said above) OR on the day of the Written Test shall lead to rejection of candidature without any correspondence.
- Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- Application of candidate submitting online application for one Unit and sending the printout of the online application to other Unit shall be summarily rejected.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs 150/-
- ST/SC/Ex-Service man – No Fee