IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 for 312 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Posts
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies. These 312 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Posts are in IOCL Northern Region, New Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and Apply Online.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
IOCL उत्तरी क्षेत्र भर्ती 2020 – इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (IOCL), मार्केटिंग डिवीजन ने तकनीशियन और ट्रेड अपरेंटिस रिक्तियों की भर्ती के लिए एक रोजगार की अधिसूचना दी है। ये 312 तकनीकी और गैर-तकनीकी शिक्षु पद IOCL उत्तरी क्षेत्र, नई दिल्ली, हरियाणा, हिमाचल प्रदेश, जम्मू और कश्मीर, पंजाब, राजस्थान, उत्तर प्रदेश, उत्तराखंड और उत्तर प्रदेश में हैं। वे आवेदक जो रिक्ति विवरण में रुचि रखते हैं और सभी पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं वे अधिसूचना और ऑनलाइन आवेदन पढ़ सकते हैं।
IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- Board Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Northern Region (IOCL NR)
- Post Names: Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices
- Advertisement Number: IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2019-20/2
- Type of Job: All India Government Jobs
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Apply Online Starting Date: 26th December 2019
- Application Form Closing Date: 22nd January 2020
- Availability of Admit Card: 28th January 2020
- IOCL Exam Date: 02nd February 2020
Distribution of Vacancies
- Trade Apprentice: 184 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 128 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 312 Posts
|State||No. of Posts (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics & Electronics)||No. of Posts (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic & Machinist)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3||3|
|State||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||2||–||–|
Eligibility for IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020
- For Discipline Code – 501/507/513/519/525/531/537/543 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code – 502/508/514/520/526/532/538/544 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code – 503/509/515/521/527/533/539/545 – Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code- 504/510/516/522/528/534/540/546 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code – 505/511/517/523/529/535/541/547 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code- 506/512/518/524/530/536/542/548 – Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- For Discipline Code- 549/554/559/564/569/574/579/584 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Regular Full time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For Discipline Code- 550/555/560/565/570/575/580/585 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Regular Full time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For Discipline Code- 551/556/561/566/571/576/581/586 – Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For Discipline Code- 552/557/562/567/572/577/582/587 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For Discipline Code- 553/558/563/568/573/578/583/588 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Regular Full time ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- For Discipline Code – 589/590/591/592/593/594/595/596/597 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Discipline Code – 598/599/600/601/602/603/604 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
- For Discipline Code – 605/606/607/608/609/610/611 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
Also check IOCL Mathura Apprentice Recruitment 2019
For all discipline codes
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board/University/Institute
- Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
Reservation for PwBD Candidates
- Reservation for PwBD Candidates for the Discipline Code 589/590/591/592/593/594/595/596/597, 598/599/600/601/602/603/604 & 605/606/607/608/609/610/611: To be eligible against reservation for PwBD, the permanent disability should be a minimum of 40% as issued by the Competent Authority in the Disability Certificate.
- Categories of Disability with a minimum of 40% and above are given below –
- VH – PV: Low Vision (LV) / Partially Blind (PB)
- HH – PH: Partially Deaf
- OH – PL: Musculosketeletal (OA – one arm affected / OL – One leg affected / OAL – One arm and one leg affected), Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victim, Cerebral Palsy
- MD – A combination of the above
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT eligible
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30th November 2019 for General / EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Mark sheet / Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
Also check IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment 2019
Relaxation in Upper
- Relaxation in upper age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them
- Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
- A PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation (no relaxation in eligibility qualification marks/in written test qualifying marks) shall be considered against unreserved seat in order of merit in the select list before being considered against a reserved seat.
- Minimum prescribed qualification marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 12 months for all disciplines except Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher apprentices) and Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled certificate holders)
- They will undergo 15 months training
Date of Reckoning Eligibility Criteria
- The date for the purpose of possession of qualification and meeting age criteria shall be 30th November 2019
Also read RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters
Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Also read Fresher Jobs
Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics):
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The applicants meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate Website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Applicant needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
- The applicant must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts.
- Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites www.iocl.com or through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com and check their registered email regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: [email protected]
Requirement before filling online Application Form
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile number which must be valid for at least 1 year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email/Sms alerts. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their e-mail /Sms messages as all future communications including communication to download admit cards for written test etc. shall be sent only through e-mail/Sms alerts.
- All the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online application form as candidates must mention their application number and date of birth for downloading admit cards from the website iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20 Phase II.
- The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding size of 100kb each)-before applying online:
- Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/ Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
- EWS / Caste certificate if applicable
- Signature in black ink
- Recent colour passport size photograph
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
Also read State Govt Jobs