Indian Railway RWP Recruitment 2021 Trainee Apprentice
Indian Railway RWP Recruitment 2021 – Indian Railway, Rail Wheel Plant Bela has invited online application for 70 Posts of Trainee Apprentice. Engagement of Trainee Apprentice under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) Eligible and interested candidates may apply online only through the official website of the Indian Railway, Rail Wheel Plant Bela. Required educational qualification and other details for informational purposes only in interest are given below in brief.
Details of RWB Bela Recruitment 2021
||Indian Railway – Rail Wheel Plant Bela
||NOTIFICATION No. RWP/BELA/APP/2020
|No. of Vacancies Diploma Apprentice Trainee
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee
|Application Start Date
||December 25, 2020
|Application End Date
||January 14, 2021
Eligibility for Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to the districts of Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar will be given preference for enrolment for training.
- Candidates should have the educational qualifications indicated for notified training in the notification from recognized Institutes/Universities/Boards as on the closing date of the application. The details of the academic qualifications are as under. Those awaiting results of the final exam of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E. or full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from recognized Board/University. The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all Years/ Semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular Semester/Year.
- B.E (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- B.E (Electrical): Four years Bachelor degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or (ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/I.T.): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ I.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics from recognized University/Institute
- Diploma (Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/IT): Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunication/Computer recognized University/Institute.
Minimum Essential Qualification
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should satisfy minimum standard of physical fitness as prescribed in the notification and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade. The medical fitness shall be certified by RWP/Bela Medical Authority in respective medical category. The expenses for Medical examination shall be borne by the candidate.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under National Apprentice Training Scheme in any Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate, who wants to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate in Central Govt. format issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification.
- Stipend shall be payable as per following:
- For Graduate Engineers- Rs.9000/- p.m.
- For Diploma Holders- Rs.8000/- p.m.
- The candidate is not eligible for any TA/DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. towards transportation.
- RWP/Bela will not provide any financial assistance
- The candidate, who is enrolled as an Apprentice Trainee for training in required to possess an Aadhar linked Bank Account in his own name and RPWANP/receive stipend.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of B.E or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam. earlier shall be considered first.
- The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of filling up the application form:
- Active Email ID and Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Enrolment/Registration details of Apprenticeship portal (if any)
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to enroll successfully at mhrdnats.gov.in and after approval from the respective board can apply the link available at NATS portal within 14th January 2021.
Required Documents (copies) to be enclosed along with application
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBc)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.