Join Indian Navy 2021 Apply for 1159 Tradesman Mate Posts
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 – Indian Navy has announced a notification for inviting candidates for the post of tradesman classified as Group C, Non Gazetted Industrial at various commands through Civilian Entrance Test INCET TMM 01/2021.
Indian Navy has announced 1159 vacancies of Tradesman in Eastern, Western, and Southern Naval Command on its official website. The Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Online Form 2021 will be available from 22nd February 2021 to 07th March 2021.
Also See: IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
|Total Vacancies||1159 Posts|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||February 2021|
|Online Application Starts||22nd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th March 2021|
|Last Date for submitting fees||07th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Date of Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
|Date of Result||To Be Notified Soon|
Also See: Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Eastern Naval Command- 710 Posts|
|Western Naval Command- 324 Posts|
|Southern Naval Command- 125 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years
- Essential Qualifications: 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
- Nature of Duties/Job Profile: Indicative duties related to post is as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
- Note: The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Section/ Department of the Indian Navy may add in the list, duties ordinarily performed by personnel at this level.
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwBDs – UR -10 Years, OBC -13(10+03) Years, SC/ST-15(10+05) Years, etc.
- ESM – UR -03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age as on the closing date. Similarly for OBC -03(03+03) Years, SC/ST-08(03+05) Years
- Meritorious Sportsperson – UR- 05 Years, OBC- 08(05+03) Years, SC/ST–10(05+05) Years
- Departmental Candidates with 03 yrs continuous service in Central Government UR- upto 40 years and SC/ST – 45(40+05). – This concession is subject to the conditions that the past service rendered In the department will be useful for efficient discharge of duties in the categories of posts.
Also See: SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- The list of exam city for different states have been indicated in the filling instructions and options for choice is made available in the application form.
- The candidates are to choose any three choice of city from the list. The Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel/ re-conduct examination for a particular centre or allot/ change the city of the candidate beyond the choices indicated by the candidates for administrative or other reasons
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one city, a few candidates may be allotted to any other city. Request for change of examination city/centre/date/session will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection
- Screening of Applications: Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the online test.
- Scheme of Written Exam: All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
- Syllabus for Exam: The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions. Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Quantitative Ability: This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- General English & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- General Awareness: The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
- Date of Exam: Exact date, time and venue of online test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on registered mobile phone number/e-mail ID. Websites joinindiannavy.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in may also be referred from time-to- time for any further instructions.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. Similarly, candidates who have passed from a recognized Board / Institution which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks by appropriate authorities before applying.
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his / her personal record. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non receipt of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.
- Candidates are requested to remember the password given by them during registration as it is important for further login.
- Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload.
- Applicants should not submit multiple applications for same post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher registration number is complete in all respects, which will be considered.
- Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of Command for posting, in order of preference. This will have no bearing on their merit. This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified candidates.
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card will be issued for the exam only to those candidates who have successfully paid the exam fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- In case you have made an online payment of fees and money has been deducted from your account without admit card being generated (i.e unsuccessful payment), please wait for 7 working days for automatic refund of money to your account.