Indian Navy Sailor MR Musician Recruitment 2022 Apply for 300 Matric Recruits (Musician) Posts for April 2022 Batch
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 300 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2022 Batch.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 29th October to 02nd November 2021. Other details, like educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Name of Batch
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Employment Type: Regular Basis
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Sailor MR – Apr 2022 Batch: 300 Vacancies (Approximately)
Also check out Indian Navy Entrance Test 2022
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Form Start Date: 29th October 2021
- Application Form Last Date: 02nd November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should read each and every eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualifications, etc in given below this post.
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens (A widower or a person who has divorced his wife shall not be treated as an unmarried male for the purpose of this regulation)
- Applicants should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist: They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31st March 2005 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tablature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can join this job through apply online only on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th October to 02nd November 2021
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active email IDs and mobile numbers.
- “Log–in” with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off exam fee.
- Applicants, who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission, will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Applicants who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Applicants (except SC/ST applicants, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Admit Card for the online exam will be issued to those applicants who have successfully submitted the application and examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- The applications are to be filled online only on website joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in the original are to be scanned and uploaded.
Check out more Government Jobs
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question papers will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- Question paper comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the exam are available on the website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The applicants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Penalty for Wrong Answer
- Applicants should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Applicants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The applicant must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy Job website.
- Better Eye – 6/60
- Worse Eye – 6/60
- Better Eye – 6/9
- Worse Eye – 6/24
- Note: Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy need not apply.
Training & Initial Engagement
- Training: The training for the course will commence in April 2022, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka in Odisha. Thereafter the trainees are sent to Mumbai for 26 weeks specialised training in
- Military Music: Discharge as Unsuitable. Sailors are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Initial Engagement: Initial engagement is subjected to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for 15 years
Indian Navy Sailor MR Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69,100)
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100) plus MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- During the entire period of training and thereafter, sailors are given books, reading material, uniforms, food, and accommodation as per entitlement.
- Sailors are entitled to medical treatment, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents, Group Housing Benefits and other privileges. Indian Navy Sailors are also entitled to Annual and Casual Leave, Children Education and House Rent Allowances. Post-retirement benefits include pension, gratuity and Leave encasement.
General Questions (FAQs)
- What is MR Music in Indian Navy?
- What is the salary of sailor in Indian Navy?
- What is Indian Navy Musician?
- What is the duty of Navy MR?
- What is the MR Music?
- What is Navy MR Salary?
- What is the full form of Navy MR?
- What is the highest salary of Indian Navy?