Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2020 – Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) Online applications are invited from unmarried male applicants (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – October 2020 batch. Eligible applicants can apply online from 23rd November to 28th November 2019. योग्य आवेदक भारतीय नौसेना नाविक संगीतकार भर्ती 2020 के लिए 23 नवंबर से 28 नवंबर 2019 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक जैसे पूर्ण विवरण देखें। Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for Indian Navy Sailor Musician Recruitment 2020.
भारतीय नौसेना एमआर संगीतकार भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय नौसेना (नौसेना भारती) मैट्रिक भर्ती (एमआर) के लिए 400 रिक्तियों (लगभग) के लिए नाविकों के रूप में नामांकन के लिए अविवाहित पुरुष आवेदकों (जो भारत सरकार द्वारा निर्धारित पात्रता शर्तों को पूरा करते हैं) से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं। ) – अक्टूबर 2020 बैच। योग्य आवेदक भारतीय नौसेना नाविक संगीतकार भर्ती 2020 के लिए 23 नवंबर से 28 नवंबर 2019 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक जैसे पूर्ण विवरण देखें।
- Application Form Start Date: 23rd November 2019
- Application Form Last Date: 28th November 2019
Name of Batch
- Matric Recruits (Musician) – Oct 2020 Batch
- Name of the Posts: Sailor
Check out Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2020
- Applicants can join this job through apply online only on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23rd November to 28th November 2019.
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active email IDs and mobile numbers.
- “Log–in” with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off exam fee.
- Applicants, who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission, will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Applicants who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be canceled.
- THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applicants should read each and every eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualifications, etc in given below this post.
- Unmarried Male Indian citizens (A widower or a person who has divorced his wife shall not be treated as an unmarried male for the purpose of this regulation).
- Applicants should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Board of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist: They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Applicants should have been born between 01st October 2000 to 30th September 2003 (Both dates inclusive). आवेदकों का जन्म 01 अक्टूबर 2000 से 30 सितंबर 2003 के बीच होना चाहिए (दोनों तिथियां सम्मिलित हैं).
Also check out Indian Navy Entrance Test 2020
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs.14600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69,100)
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.47,600 – Rs.1,51,100) plus MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- During the entire period of training and thereafter, sailors are given books, reading material, uniforms, food, and accommodation as per entitlement.
- Sailors are entitled to medical treatment, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents, Group Housing Benefits and other privileges. Indian Navy Sailors are also entitled to Annual and Casual Leave, Children Education and House Rent Allowances. Post-retirement benefits include pension, gratuity and Leave encasement.
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. भर्ती का चयन कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा में उनके प्रदर्शन की राज्यवार योग्यता के आधार पर होता है, जो शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा (पीएफटी) और मेडिकल परीक्षाओं में योग्यता प्राप्त करने के लिए योग्य है।
- The question papers will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice). प्रश्न पत्र कुल 50 प्रश्नों के साथ कंप्यूटर-आधारित होगा, जिनमें से प्रत्येक में 01 अंक होंगे। प्रश्न पत्र द्विभाषी (हिंदी और अंग्रेजी) और वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रकार (बहुविकल्पी) होगा।
- Question paper comprise two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the exam are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. प्रश्न पत्र में दो खंड होते हैं यानी विज्ञान और गणित और सामान्य ज्ञान। प्रश्न पत्र का मानक कक्षा 10 वीं के पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा के लिए नमूना पत्र वेबसाइट www.joinindiannavy.gov.in पर उपलब्ध होगा।
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes. परीक्षा की अवधि 30 मिनट होगी।
- The applicants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate. आवेदकों को सभी वर्गों में और कुल मिलाकर पास होना आवश्यक है। नौसेना प्रत्येक अनुभाग में और कुल में पास अंक निर्धारित करने का अधिकार सुरक्षित रखती है।
Penalty for Wrong Answer
- Applicants should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Applicants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The applicant must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy Job website.
- Applicants (except SC/ST applicants, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- (Rupees Two hundred five only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Admit Card for the online exam will be issued to those applicants who have successfully submitted the application and examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- The applications are to be filled online only on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in the original are to be scanned and uploaded.
Check out more Government Jobs
General Questions (FAQs)
- What is MR Music in Indian Navy?
- What is the salary of sailor in Indian Navy?
- What is Indian Navy Musician?
- What is the duty of Navy MR?
- What is the MR Music?
- What is Navy MR Salary?
- What is the full form of Navy MR?
- What is the highest salary of Indian Navy?