Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2020 (July) – Indian Navy has invited Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme July 2020 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invited online applications from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) through JEE Main Score 2019. Eligible applicants can apply online through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th November to 19th December 2019. Therefore, all the interested applicants would have appeared for the JEE Main 2019 exam. Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2020.
Check out Indian Navy AA & SSR Recruitment 2020
- Online applications has invited from unmarried male applicants to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria, age limit before applying for the Course.
Name of the Post
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing – July 2020
- Applicants are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29th November 2019 to 19th December 2019.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- A simplified application procedure using the Aadhaar number may also be used by the applicants.
- Towards this, it is important that the mobile number and address linked with the Aadhaar number be updated by applicants. Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Details are also available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Check out AME CET 2020 Notification
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply?
- Applicants who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) Exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) 2019 All India Rank.
- Applicants should be born between 02nd January 2001 to 01st July 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- All applicants recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground. Guidelines for physical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height are permissible to applicants holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Date of Opening: 29th November 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 19th December 2019
- Schedule of SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates: Feb – Apr 2020
- Commence of Training: July 2020
Check out Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2020
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted applicants will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from February – April 2020.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by the applicant in their application form.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test, and Group Discussion. Applicants who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Exam (approx. duration 03-05 days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: On Commission, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
Check out Indian Navy Entrance Test 2020