Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 338 Vacancies
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Naval Dockyard, Dockyard Apprentice School, has released the latest notification for the recruitment of ITI Qualified/ Fresher (Rigger) candidates (Male/ Female) in various trades for enrollment into Apprenticeship Training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
The Government of India has authorized the Indian Navy to issue a notification for the Naval Apprentice recruitment. The Indian Navy has planned to employ more candidates from the year 2022. The Navy recruitment board is planning to issue a notification for the same soon. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment in the Indian Navy.
Also Apply ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Navy ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 from the website. All the details related to Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc are given below.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization: Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
- Post Name: Apprentice Posts
- Advt No.: Navy Apprentice 2022
- Total Vacancies: 338
- Job Location: All India
- Category: Indian Navy Jobs
Also See CRPF AC Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|3||Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|9||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|11||Sheet Metal worker||3|
|13||Mechanic Ref & AC||8|
|15||Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|19||Mason Building Constructor||8|
|20||I & CTSM||3|
|23||Forger and Heat Treater||1|
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Start: June 21, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: July 08, 2022
- Exam Date: August 2022
Also Apply ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed the relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as of the closing date of application. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be Std 10 pass (without ITI).
- Born between 01st August 2001 to 31st October 2008. Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Minimum Physical Standards
- Height 150 cm,
- Weight not less than 45 Kg,
- Chest expansion not less than 5 cm,
- Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal
- Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt/ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organization are not eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
Scheme of Examination
- Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions as indicated in para 3 above would be called for the written examination scheduled to be held in Mumbai on August 22. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
Centre of Examination
- The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time, and venue of the written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
- No travel expenses are admissible for candidates called for a Written/ Interview/ Skill Test.
- Candidates called for Written/ Interview/ Skill Test are to arrange their own boarding and lodging. No accommodation will be provided to candidates by the Naval Dockyard during the entire selection process.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to login https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in which will be opened on 21st June 22 for submission of online application and closed on 08th July 2022 or go through employment news being published on 18th June 2022 for detailed advertisement.
- ASD Mbi reserves the right to make change vacancies (increase or decrease) or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
Follow these steps to apply for the Navy ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Search Indian Navy Apprenticeship Recruitment for 2022 here. This page gives you all information about Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment for 2022.