Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021-22 Released 90 Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Coast Guard (ICG), an Armed Force of the Union, has called for applications in a prescribed format from eligible and interested Indian Nationals for filling Ninety-Five (95) Fireman, Driver, MTS, and other posts at ICG through direct recruitment to posted at ICG (West) Region Mumbai in Maharashtra, India on a fulltime basis.
The offline application process towards the same started on December 9, 2021 and closes on January 31, 2022. Now the detailed notification has been released on the official site. The direct link to download the notification and application is provided at bottom of this page.
Indian Coast Guard Job Details
- Recruitment Organization: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
- No.: Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021
- Post Name: Various Posts
- Job Location: All India
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Apply Start: 15th December 2021
- Apply Last Date: 31st January 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies Details
- There are 95 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. In which the post wise number of vacancies are provided below
- Engine Driver – 05
- Sarang Lascar – 02
- Fire Engine Driver – 05
- Fireman – 53
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 11
- Motor Transport Fitter – 05
- Store Keeper Grade II – 03
- Spray Painter – 01
- Motor Transport Mechanic – 01
- Lascar – 05
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon) – 03
- Unskilled Labourer – 01
- Total No. of Vacancies: 96 Posts
- The age of the candidates should between the age limit as mentioned below with respect to the post they will be selected for as on 31 January 2022
- Candidates should note that there is no age and other relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates for the posts earmarked for UR category.
- For the post of Motor Transport Fitter, Store Keeper Grade II, Spray Painter, Motor Transport Mechanic – 18 years to 25 years
- For the post of Unskilled Labourer, Multi Tasking Staff (Peon), Fireman, Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 years to 27 years
- For the post of Lascar, Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fire Engine Driver – 18 years to 30 years
- Applicants should possess the educational qualification of 10th pass or equivalent to apply for all posts other than, Store Keeper Grade II post. For this post the aspirants should passed in class 12th or equivalent to apply. In addition to this, the candidates who want to apply for the posts like, Civilian Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), Fire Engine Driver should have valid license to be eligible.
- The aspirants with zero to three years in relevant field can apply for this recruitment. This criterion will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
Indian Coast Guard Salary
- Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.18000/- to Rs.25000/- and above as per the mentioned scale on the notification
- The further details of the salary will be intimated by the board later.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process
- The selection of candidates will be based only on the merit in written examination. However, the skill / physical tests wherever required will be conducted, but will only be qualifying in nature with no bearing on the overall merit. Exact date, time and venue of written exam, skill / practical test will be communicated vide call letter issued to the short listed candidates.
- Written Test: Written test is to be conducted for Group ‘C’ and upgraded Group ‘C’ posts. The qualifying marks in written exam are 50% and the candidates who qualify the written test are to be shortlisted for the trade test (where applicable). In case of SC and ST candidates, the qualifying marks shall be 45%. No relaxation in qualifying marks is admissible to OBC and EWS candidates.
- Trade / Skill Test: Trade/skill tests are devised to check the performance /aptitude of a candidate for the said trade. Separate skill tests are to be administered for each trade. The candidates who qualify the written test are to appear for the trade/skill test. The trade/skill test wherever required will only be qualifying in nature and shall have no bearing on the overall merit.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Civilian Jobs 2021 through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the Indian Coast Guard Civilian Notification and send the same to the concerned Offices along with relevant supporting documents before January 31, 2022 by Ordinary Post only
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted as ‘Application for the post of _______________’. Application should be submitted by Ordinary Post only. Application send by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier will not be entertained. Self attested copies of educational certificate, age proof, driving license for CMTD(OG) for both heavy and light vehicles, Trade certificate as required, certificate for EWS/OBC/SC/ST and experience certificate, if any, should be enclosed with the application
- Proforma with regard to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) is placed at Annexure II. Candidates in Central Govt. service should submit NOC from their present employer alongwith applications. Crucial date for fixation of age limit will be the last date of receiving applications.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test