Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 – 300 Vacancies in Armed Forces Medical Services
Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army has been released the notification to hire the applicants who completed MBBS, Diploma, MD, PG Diploma for 300 SSC Officer Posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the post through Online from 18th July 2020 to 16th August.2020. Those applicants who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the eligibility, education qualification, age limit, salary, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020.
भारतीय सेना ने 300 एसएससी अधिकारी पदों के लिए एमबीबीएस, डिप्लोमा, एमडी, पीजी डिप्लोमा पूरा करने वाले आवेदकों को नियुक्त करने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। पात्र आवेदक 18 जुलाई 2020 से 16 अगस्त 20.20 बजे तक ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। वे आवेदक जो निम्नलिखित रिक्ति में रुचि रखते हैं, वे पात्रता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, वेतन, आवेदन शुल्क, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि और भारतीय सेना SSC भर्ती 2020 के लिए अधिक जानने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ सकते हैं।
Also See: CISF AC LDCE Exam 2021
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020
Armed Forced Medical Services
Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC)
Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply
18th July 2020
Last Date to Apply
16th August 2020
Indian Army 2020 Vacancy Details
- The Indian Army has announced a total of 300 Vacancies which is given below:
Also See: NDA 2021 Exam Date
Eligibility for Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- He/She should have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt only, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Note: Only those candidates who have completed/completing their internship on or before 30 Jun 2020 can apply.
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020.
Method of Selection
- Eligible applicants will be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Sep 2020 at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The candidates appearing for interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
Physical & Medical Standard
- Every applicant on being qualified in interview will have to attend the Special Medical Examination Board (SMB) constituted by DGAFMS for examining his or her medical fitness as per laid down standards. The proceedings will remain confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared ‘UNFIT’ by the Initial Medical Examination (IME) may apply for the Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The procedure for AMB will be explained by the President of Initial Medical Examination.
- Applicants are advised to note that DGAFMS/DG-1A has no role to play in Appeal Medical Boards (AMB) and procedure advised by the medical authorities is strictly to be adhered to. The applicants declared ‘UNFIT’ by the AMB may apply for the Review Medical Board (RMB).
- However, Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Applicants will be considered medically ‘FIT’ only on receipt of approved medical documents.
- Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after qualification at interview or during pre-commission Medical Examination will render the candidate as ‘TEMPORARILY UNFIT’.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. Separate merit list of both male and female will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the applicant in interview.
- Applicants with NCC Certificate will be given due weightage as under:
- NCC Certificate Marks
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate – 02
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate – 03
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate – 05
- From the prepared Merit list the applicants declared Medically FIT shall be issued joining instruction for commissioning as SSC Officers upto the number of vacancies available for each of merit list.
Indian Army SSC Salary Details
- The applicants who will be appointed into the armed forces for Short Service Commission will be entitled to the monthly salary as well as perks and benefits as mentioned below:
- Doctors on commissioning in the Armed Forces Medical Services will be granted the rank of Captain (or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force) in 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix of BP Rs. 61300 + MSP Rs. 15500 + HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) + NPA at prevalent rates + Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city, (i.e X, Y, Z where the officer is posted) + Dress Allowance Rs. 20,000 (Annually) and Dearness Allowance as per prevalent rate (total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 97000/- pm).
- In addition, officers are entitled ration or ration allowance in lieu (as per location of Posting & Notification to that effect) subsidized accommodation and allied facilities.
- PG degree holders are eligible for PG allowance or specialist pay on being designated as graded specialist as per Training Rules applicable from time to time.
- In addition, officers are entitled to 60 days Annual Leave & 20 days Casual Leave in a year, Leave Travel Concession (LTC), free Medical Services for self & family including dependent parents, Group Insurance & Canteen Stores Depot (CSD) facility.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Application will be accepted online only. To do so the candidate needs to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and follow the steps on the website.
- Go to official Indian Army website nic.in
Important Instructions for Strict Compliance
- The following Essential Certificates/ documents should be scanned and uploaded:-
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-upto 100kb)
- Scanned copy of class X (Matriculation) Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size-upto 200kb)
- Aadhar Card
- Following documents are essentially required to be produced for verification at the time of interview:
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X)/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of name and date of birth (Born after 1992).
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- NCC Certificate, if any.
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Passport for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10 th Class).
- 10 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof.
- Attestation Form in triplicate duly filled in and attested by Competent Authority (Refer Para 17 below)
Application Processing Fee (APF)
- A Fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)
- No other mode of payment is accepted.
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification