Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has invited applications from Indian citizens, both Male and Female Applicants, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. The last date for receipt of applications is 19th April to 18th May 2021. Online Applications are invited from Indian citizens, both male and female, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Dental Corps. Check out Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria, online application process, physical standard tests, salary, selection process, application form, important dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Description||Dental Corps Recruitment|
|Job Location||Army Dental Corps|
|No. of Vacancy||37 Posts|
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Brochure & Online Application on the Website||19th April 2021|
|Last Day of Submission of Online Applications (Duly Completed)||18th May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021
- The following eligibility criteria shall be applicable:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31st December 2021
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31st March 2021 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31st December 2021.
- Note: Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 16th Dec 2021, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply
- Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2021 along with the application.
- Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Entrance Test 2021
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021
Selection procedure shall be as follows:
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Applicants are shortlisted for interview on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten applicants will be called for interview.
- Interview: Shortlisted applicants will be called to appear for interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps will be based on the performance in the interview alone. The applicants who qualify in the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination.
- Medical Examination: All the applicants who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- The minimum acceptable height with correlated weight for men are 157.5 cms & weight should be 49.5 Kgs. The minimum acceptable height with correlated weight for women is 152 cms & weight of 42 Kgs.
- To be passed fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
- Civilian Dental surgeons on commission in AD Corps will be granted rank of Captain in the pay scale, Level 10 B (Rs 61,300-1,93,900) of Defence Pay Matrix as elaborated in Army Pay Rules-2017 (7th Pay Commission). They will be entitled to Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs. 15,500/- per month, Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 20% of Basic Pay.HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e. X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted) and Dearness Allowance as admissible. Depending upon the rank & area of posting, officers posted to field areas are eligible for Field Area Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, Siachen Allowance, as applicable. Other Allowances applicable, as per the provisions, are:
- Dress Allowance: On Commission, officers are entitled to Dress Allowance of Rs 20,000/- per Year
- Transport Allowance (TPTA): Applicable for Level 9 & above per month @ Rs 7200+ DA thereon, for Higher TPTA cities &@ Rs 3600 + DA thereon, for other cities in accordance with the Government policy guidelines on the subject.
- Children’s Education: Allowance admissible @ Rs 2250/- per month per child for two children from nursery to class 12 in accordance with the Government policy guidelines on the subject.
- Privileges: In addition to the above, Armed Forces provide free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled rations (in Field areas only),Mess Club/Sports facilities, Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. All Officers are members of the Army Group Insurance Scheme & are insured for Rs. 75 lacs as per existing rules.
- Leave entitlements: On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days Annual and 20 days’ Causal Leave every year (subject to service exigencies). They are also entitled for 40% railway concession to any place and free travel (as per extant rules) for self and family and Leave Travel Concession(LTC) as per Govt. rules.
Application Processing Fee (APF)
- Applicants are required to make online payment of Rs 200/- online towards DGAFMS (APF Fund) along with the application. It is to be ensured while making the online payment that all details are correctly entered before submission of the application.
- Note: Incomplete application or applications not in accordance with instructions shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The Application Processing fee is non-refundable.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online from 19th April to 18th May 2021
- Applicants are advised to log on to joinindianarmy.nic.in select the option ‘Army Dental Corps’ under ‘Officers Selection’ or use the following link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/dental/eligibility and submit the application online (Only online applications will be accepted)
- Applicants are advised to read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to read the Info Brochure carefully before filling the application form. Accordingly, it is advised that applicants should fill in their details tallying with the online registration of NEET (MDS) 2021
- After registration/ online submission of applications, NO amendment with regard to information filled i.e. Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender/ E-mail ID/Percentage of marks (Final BDS)/ NEET (MDS) 2021 Testing ID (Roll No.) & Score will be entertained.
- In the event of rejection of application form, no correspondence/ request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- Applicants will be eligible for Grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps subject to the Govt. of India/ MoD regulations. Conditions of eligibility are given in succeeding paragraphs.
- Duly completed applications along-with all required documents should be submitted through online mode only as mentioned in the Info Brochure.
Army Dental Corps SSC Salary
- Civilian Dental surgeons on commission in AD Corps will be granted rank of Captain in the pay scale, Level 10 B (Rs 61,300-1,93,900) of Defence Pay Matrix as elaborated in Army Pay Rules-2017 (7th Pay Commission). They will be entitled to Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs. 15,500/- per month, Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 20% of Basic Pay. HRA (if applicable) as per category of the city, (i.e. X, Y, Z, where the officer is
posted) and Dearness Allowance as admissible.
Check out below: