Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for LDC & MTS Posts
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2021 – Embarkation Headquarters, Fort St George, Chennai has released the Recruitment of Defence Civilian Post. The posts are Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Tally Clerk, MTS (Messenger) and MTS (Safaiwala).
Total numbers of vacancies are 05. Interested candidates are advised to refer the Official site and download the notification then proceed to apply for the Recruitment of Defence Civilian 2021.
Indian Army Civilian Job Details
- Name of the Board: Indian Army Embarkation Headquarter
- Name of the Post: MTS, LDC & Clerk
- Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Status: Notification Released.
Indian Army Civilian Vacancies Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
- Tally Clerk: 01 post
- MTS (Messenger): 01 Post
- MTS (Safaiwala): 01 Post
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Date Released: 02nd October 2021
- Last date for submission of the offline application: 23rd October 2021
- Recruitment of Defence Civilian 2021 Eligibility criteria
Eligibility for Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2021
- Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years is mandatory to apply for Recruitment of Defence Civilian 2021.
- For LDC and Tally Clerk Post: Candidate should have 12th/HSc passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi is needed.
- For MTS Post: Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent passed from a recognized board, conversant with the duties as Office Assistant with six months experience certificate from any Civil/Government office is needed. Candidate should be willing to perform multiple tasks as MTS other than trade specific.
Indian Army Civilian Salary details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 19,900 for LDC and Tally Clerk post, for MTS vacancy salary is Rs. 18,000/- per month from the respective board.
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- A written test will be held at Chennai which will have questions of the level of Class 12th for the post of LDC, Tally Clerk and Class 10th for the post of MTS followed by Practical Examination.
Indian Army Civilian Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Establishment Officer, Administrative Branch HQ ATRAC, Shimla-171003 (HP) latest by 23rd October 2021
- The candidates are required to mention on the top of the envelope ‘Application for the post of LDC/MTS (Gen/ESM/OBC). The candidates can refer to the hyperlink for reference.