Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification and invites applications from the Indian citizens for the recruitment of the following Group ‘C’ Civilian post (Lower Division Clerk (LDC)) at the Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi.
Are you looking for jobs in Indian Air Force? Here is a golden opportunity to apply for the Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022. The Department of Air India is ready to hire young and talented candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) from different parts of the country. To apply for this job, eligible candidates will have to submit their application forms at the respective Air Force recruitment offices before the due date. Get more information about Indian Air Force Lower Division Clerk Recruitment at the official notification and achieve your dream job.
Also Apply AFCAT 2 2022 Application Form
Air Force Lower Division Clerk Jobs Notification: The Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a Lower Division Clerk (LDC) notification, inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) against the Defence Ministry vacancies. Candidates can apply for the posts in a prescribed format before the closing date. Eligible candidates who are applying for the LDC posts should check all eligibility criteria and other details before applying.
Indian Air Force LDC 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 04
- UR – 01
- OBC – 01
- SC – 02
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’(i.e. 21st June 2022).
Also Apply Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed 12th Class from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining the age limit is 28 November 2021)
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC Category.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to PwBD Category. (Additional 05 years in case of PwBD Candidates belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED posts are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.
- 40 years for UR
- 45 years for SC/ST
Also Apply CDS 2 2022 Notification
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Application as per format given along with the official notification (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate, EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota, their caste should be listed under the Central List of OBCs as candidates belonging to castes listed under the Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layers in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with the application certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layers.
- In the case of ex-serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, the book is to be submitted along with the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate applications for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”
- Two passport-size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualifications.
Syllabus for Written Exam
- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times the number of vacancies) and called for skill/ physical/ practical tests wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for the written test. The Practical/ Physical/ Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added to total marks while preparing the merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, and copies of the annexure attached with the application.
Indian Air Force LDC Pay Scale/Salary
- Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC