Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification, Selection Process, Syllabus
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Indian Ari Force (IAF) has made an announcement regarding the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu under Intake 01/2022 under the Agneepath Scheme. Unmarried Male Indian Citizens (Citizens of Nepal) 10th Passed, or Diploma Holder or Vocational Candidates can submit their application from 24th June to 05th July 2022 on agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Also Apply ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022
From can apply for this mega recruitment. IAF Agneepath Notification is released on careerindianairforce.cdac.in on 20th June 2022.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Name of Scheme: Agneepath Yojana
- Launched by: Central Government
- Name of Post: Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer
- No of Vacancies: To be notified
- Service Duration: 4 years
- Training Duration: 10 weeks to 6 months
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 20th June 2022
- Online Registration: 24th June 2022 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date to Apply: 05th July 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Online Examination: 24th July 2022 onwards
- Provisional Selected Candidates List: 01st December 2022
- Enrollment List: 11th December 2022
- Training: 30th December 2022 onwards
Also apply CRPF AC Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force Agneepath Vacancy Details
- Agniveer Vayu – To be notified
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/ Councils are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidates eligible for the Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for the Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed on the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on the date of registration shall only be considered.
- Note – 3: Exact aggregate percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not be rounded off to 50%).
- Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit of the date of enrolment is 23 years.
Also Apply Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online tests for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL 2022 – The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be prepared after the completion of the selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on the web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01st December 2022.
Scheme Enrollment Scheme
- The list of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will be published on 11 December 2022. E-Call letter only shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, who called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
Also Apply AFCAT 2 2022 Application Form
Mandatory Medical Standards
- General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU are as follows:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
- General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection, or skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- This examination is valid for AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022
- Online Registration shall commence at 1000 h on 24th June 2022 and will close at 1700h. on 05th July 2022. Only Online Registered applications shall be accepted.
- For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- The following documents are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet OR 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognized polytechnic in the prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course). OR 2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if the candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
- The mark sheet indicates marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
Also Apply CDS 2 2022 Notification
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- The candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration.
- The candidate should enter the AADHAR number in the online application. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same.
- Candidates are to reach the examination Centre with color printout of the provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies/irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of the selection process.
- The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test (Phase-I & II) and Medical Test. Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Details about required educational qualifications, physical/medical standards and job specifications are available on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
Indian Air Force Agneepath Salary Details
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus|
|Contribution to Corpus fund|
|1st Year||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-||Rs. 9900/-||Rs. 9900/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500/-||Rs. 25,550/-||Rs. 10950/-||Rs. 10950/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
- The list of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will be published on 11 December 2022
- E-Call letter ONLY shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, who called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail ID