Indbank Recruitment 2020 for 08 Merchant Banker, Dealer & Back Office Staff Vacancies
Indbank Recruitment 2020 – Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (IMBSL) has announced the job notifications for the post of Merchant Banker on a contract basis, Back Office Staff on contract basis and Dealer (Stock Broking) for 8 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 15th January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Also check more Bank Jobs
Indbank Recruitment Vacancies Details
The total number of vacancies in Indbank recruitment 2020 is as follows:
- Merchant Banker on Contract Basis – 02
- Dealer (Stock Broking) – 02
- Bank Office Staff on Contract Basis – 04
The Salary & Compensation of Indbank is as follows:
- Merchant Banker on Contract Basis – Rs. 6.00 – Rs. 10.00 Lakh P.A.
- Dealer (Stock Broking) – Rs. 2.00 – 2.50 Lakh P.A.
- Bank Office Staff on Contract Basis – Rs. 1.08 Lakh P.A.
Age, Educational Qualification & Experience
The Age, Educational Qualification & Experience of IndBank Recruitment 2020 is as follows:
- Merchant Banker – Dealer (Stock Broking) – Back Office Staff
- Minimum Age – 21 years – 21 years – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years – 30 Years – 30 years
- Educational Qualification – Any Graduate or MBA in Finance – Graduate (NISM/NCFM qualification preferable) – Graduate (NISM/NCFM qualification preferable)
- Experience – Any Graduate – Minimum four year experience in Merchant Banking Operations
- MBA Finance – Minimum two years experience in Merchant Banking Operations – Minimum one year experience in dealing/back office – Minimum one year experience in back office desirable
- Security Deposit – Two Months Gross Emoluments
- (Interest Free) – Two Months Gross Emoluments
- (Interest Free) – Two Months Gross Emoluments (Interest Free)
- Place of Posting – Chennai – (Interest Free) – (Interest Free)
- Last date of Receive of Application Form: 15th January 2020
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Indbank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
Indbank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Interested & eligible candidates may download the application form from website www.indbankonline.com or from the link given below and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to [email protected]
- Assistant Vice President, HRD
- # 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1,
- Anna Salai, Nandanam,
- Chennai 600035
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020