Income Tax Department Delhi Recruitment 2021 for Steno, MTS, Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant Posts
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi has published the notification for the post of Stenographer Grade 2, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant under sports quota on its website incometaxdelhi.org. Meritorious Sportspersons can apply for the posts through offline mode prescribed format on or before 15th April 2021.
Overview of the Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Income Tax Department Delhi Region|
|Post name||Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||14|
Also See: NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Income Tax Inspectors||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||06|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification released Date||24th March 2021|
|Last Date of Application||15th April 2021|
Eligible Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- For Income Tax Inspectors: The Candidates must have degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Tax Assistants: The Candidates should have Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and also having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- For Stenographer Grade II: The Applicant must have 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board and also cable for 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute in Dictation and 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer) in Transcription.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: The Applicant must have 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board. And all of the above said post, the candidates, must have sports eligibility, it is described mentioned on the official notification kindly go through it on before apply.
- The candidate’s age limit should have between 18 to 30 Years for the post of Income Tax Inspector. The candidate’s age limit should have between 18 to 27 years for all other post. For more age relaxation and age limitation details kindly refer official notification.
Also See: Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021
- Subject to fulfilling of the qualification against Sl. No. 02 above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure
- For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo ground/proficiency test also
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted in following format addressed to: The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.- Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002 by post/by hand on or before 15.04.2021 (30.04.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
- Also clearly write on the envelope: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR /TAX ASSISTANT/ STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/MULTI TASKING STAFF UNDER SPORTS QUOTA
- The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in Delhi Region.
- The applicant shall enclose attested copies of the following certificates:
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Certificates of Educational qualifications.
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned at S. No. 05 above.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- The candidate must be in possession of the requisite qualification for the concerned post as on 31.12.2019. Further, latest colored photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should also be pasted on the application form
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned and application without annexures will be rejected and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. Eligible candidates will be called for above said tests and interview. The date and venue for tests and interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course by the authorized officer.
Also See: UPSESSB UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021
- There is No Fees to apply for the above posts
Income Tax Department Pay Scale
|S No.||Posts||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|1||Income Tax Inspector||9300-34800||4600|
|3||Stenographer Grade II||5200-20200||2400|
|4||Multi Tasking Staff||5200-20200||1800|