IIBF Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – 10 Apply Online
IIBF Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has invited online applications from interested and eligible applicants for the recruitment of 10 Junior Executives. Check out IIBF Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, application form, and application fees, apply online, important dates, pay scale/salary for IIBF Junior Executive Recruitment 2020.
IIBF भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय बैंकिंग और वित्त संस्थान (IIBF) ने 10 जूनियर कार्यकारी अधिकारियों की भर्ती के लिए इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। IIBF कनिष्ठ कार्यकारी भर्ती 2020 के लिए IIBF भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न, आवेदन पत्र, और आवेदन शुल्क की जाँच करें, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ, वेतनमान / वेतन।
Also read Latest Government Jobs
IIBF Job 2020 Details
- Name of Organisation: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
- Nature of Job: Government job
- Name of Post: Junior executive
- No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ inquiries
- To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute
- Support Training / academic activities of the Institute
- Information management and processing
Also See: IBPS Calendar 2020
IIBF Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date to apply Online 15th February 2020
- Date of Exam: 08th March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIBF Recruitment 2020
- 1st Class Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF
- Post Graduate qualification in Commerce/Economics, MBA/CA/CMA/CS/CFA.
- Not exceeding 28 years as of 01st January 2020.
Check out HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
IIBF Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of online exam.
IIBF Junior Executive 2020 Exam Centre
- New Delhi
IIBF Junior Executive 2020 Exam Pattern
|SR NO||NAME OF TEST||NO OF|
|MAXIMUM MARKS||MEDIUM||TIME ALLOTTED FOR EACH TEST|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English||40 minutes|
|4||General awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40||English||20 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English||10 minutes|
- The selected applicants will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs. 17100-1900/20-55100. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis.
- Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for online exam and personal interview and its decision will be final in the matter.
Also see Entrance Exams
IIBF Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online through iibf.org.in.
- The applicants can submit their application online through the link given below on or before 15th February 2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before filling up the form.