IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Apprenticeship Training Notification Apply Online 40 Job
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Notification – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co operative Limited (IFFCO) has released the Recruitment Notification for the Post of Apprenticeship Training on 11th November 2020 in New Delhi. Applicants who want to apply can download the Application Form and submit their online form by the last date i.e. 22nd November 2020. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates and more for IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also See: SBI PO 2020 Notification
Details of IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited|
|Salary||AOCP: Rs.10350 & Technician Apprentice: Rs.9200|
|Job Location||Across India|
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||11th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IFFCO Recruitment 2020
- Operator- CP (AOCP): Full time B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) with minimum 60% Marks* in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution& passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
- Technician Apprentice: Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% Marks* in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution & passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
- Candidates do not Exceeding Minimum 18 years – Maximum 27 years as on 01/11/2020. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC / ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
IFFCO Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- All applicants should initially register themselves with RDAT/BOAT as the case may be
- In case of Diploma Holders, the candidates should register themselves with BOAT portal (https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) and in case of B.Sc., they should register themselves with RDAT Portal (https://apprenticeship.gov.in)
- Thereafter the applicants may apply either on IFFCO Website (www.iffco.in) or alternatively can also apply on IFFCO YUVA Portal (https://www.iffcoyuva.in).
- Please attach all your certificates and mark sheets starting from Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Diploma, Caste Certificate (if any) & registration document issued by RDAT/BOAT
- Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC categories are required to attach their caste certificate issued by GOI (Govt. Of India) failing which they will be treated at par with other candidates of Unreserved Category.
- Those candidates who have undergone/undergoing apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961or are already in employment shall not be eligible.
- Apprentices would be paid stipend as notified by RDAT/BOAT and IFFCO from time to time. Presently, monthly Stipend for AOCP is Rs.10350/- & Tech. App. is Rs. 9200/-.
- Selection of Apprentices shall be done through proctored online test followed by Interview
- The date, time and instructions for online test will be informed separately through SMS/Email only to the shortlisted candidates
- Date, time and venue of the Online Test / Interview will be informed through Email / SMS only to the short-listed candidates.