IFFCO Recruitment 2020 for Trade and Technician Apprentice
IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited has released the notification of various vacancies for Trade and Technician Apprentices Posts. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online by 05th January 2020, after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. Applicants can check out the notification details such as vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, apply online, last dates for IFFCO Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
IFFCO अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय किसान उर्वरक सहकारी लिमिटेड ने व्यापार और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए विभिन्न रिक्तियों की अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 05 जनवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, यह सुनिश्चित करने के बाद कि वे संबंधित पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं। सभी व्यक्तिगत और शैक्षिक विवरणों को ठीक से उल्लेख किया जाना चाहिए। आवेदक IFFCO भर्ती 2020 के लिए रिक्ति, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, अंतिम तिथि जैसे अधिसूचना विवरण देख सकते हैं।
Details of IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
- Job Name: Trade and Technician Apprentices
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: Various
- Job Location: IFFCO Phulpur Unit (UP)
Eligibility for IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical – Production/Electrical/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics: Diploma in relevant trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates who have completed their Diploma in the year 2017 onwards need only apply.
- Operator – CP/Lab.Assistant – CP: Full time B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry Maths/ Biology with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Electrician/Fitter/Electronic Mechanic/COPA: High School with Maths and science and ITI in respective trade with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST applicants for Minimum Qualification Criteria.
Also read RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 18 years – Maximum 27 years as on 31st October 2019.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST applicants, while applicants belonging to OBC category will be granted age relaxation of 3 years.
- Apprentices would be paid stipend as notified by RDAT/BOAT and IFFCO from time to time.
IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- All applicants should initially register themselves with RDAT/BOAT as the case may be. In case of Diploma Holders, the applicants should register themselves with BOAT portal https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and in case of B.Sc. & ITI applicants they should register themselves with RDAT Portal https://apprenticeship.gov.in
- Thereafter the applicants may apply either on IFFCO Website https://www.iffco.in or alternatively can also apply on IFFCO YUVA Portal https://www.iffcoyuva.in.
Also read Fresher Jobs
- IFFCO will not have any obligation for employment of Apprentices and after completion of apprenticeship training they shall automatically stand relieved.
- Only online applications which are properly filled would be accepted. Applications submitted in any other form or delivered in person or by any other means shall not be entertained.
- SC/ST applicants called for test/interview will be reimbursed 2nd class (Sleeper) to and fro train fare by shortest route.
- Applicants seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC categories are required to bring SC/ST/OBC certificates issued by competent authority at the time of test/interview failing which they will be treated at par with other applicants of unreserved category.
- Engagement of B.Sc. (PCM/PCB)/Diploma Engineering and ITI applicants shall be through ON-LINE examination followed by Personal interview and Medical Fitness Test.
- Selected applicants will be required to enter into a contract of Apprenticeship with IFFCO as required under The Apprentices Act 1961 before joining the Apprenticeship training.
- The selected applicants will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation for attending apprenticeship training.
- Applicants should possess certificates from recognized colleges/institutions only.
- Applicants who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training under The Apprentices Act, 1961 or already in employment will not be eligible for applying.
- The Apprentices will be governed under the provisions of The Apprentices Act,1961 only.
- If at any stage of this recruitment process, including joining, any of the documents such as – mark sheets, certificates, caste certificates etc. are found false or forged, the said applicant will be liable for termination of his apprenticeship training forthwith.
- Exact date, time and venue of the written examination and admit card will be informed through Email/SMS to screened-in applicants.
IFFCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of online application form: 05th January 2020
Also read State Govt Jobs