ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online PO & Other Posts
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 – ICICI Bank has issued a latest Notification for the recruitment of Vio Point Manager, Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee, JC Mobility Sales Lead C & Other Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply by 31st December 2021. Other details of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021, like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below:
ICICI Bank PO Details
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancies: Not Specified (10,000+ Expected)
- Job Location: Across India
- Experience: No Experience Required | Fresher’s Apply
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 28,000 – 40,000 per month
Also Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 01st April 2021
- End Date of Online Form Submission: 31st December 2021
- One-year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
- Program focuses on a balanced approach of providing inputs of relevant knowledge, developing deep banking skills and shaping required behaviours; the training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations.
- The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Also Apply Bank of Baroda HR Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1994)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
- The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest
- Rs.3,71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%)
- Rs.16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + GST)
- Total amount: Rs.3,88,500/-
- Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
- After completion of the Training Programme, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager Band I in the Bank.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website icicicareers.com
- All applicants availing the education loan facility have to visit the ICICI Careers Website and download the loan application form (titled Preliminary Credit Facility Application Form) and the Loan Agreement (titled Credit Facility Application Form) from the ICICI Careers Website
- The student undertaking the Probationary Officers’ Programme would be the main applicant for the proposed loan. The co-applicant can be parent(s) / guardian of the student borrower. In case of married person joint borrower (co-applicant) can be either spouse or the parent(s)-in-law.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1 Visit the Official website
- Step 2 Sign Up with ICICI Bank Career Portal
- Step 3 Upload your Resume and fill personal details and contact information
- Step 4 Subsequently you’ll be required to fill other details in the Academic Information, Work Experience and Supplementary Information sections
- Step 5 Submit the form