ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Apply Online for 462 Vacancies
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has published the official notification on the official website for the Recruitment of Assistants with 462 Vacancies.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has recently released a notification of IARI Assistant Recruitment. The official notification says that there are 462 vacancies available at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI). The last date to apply is 01st June 2022. The post goes into further details about the job offers, the eligibility criteria, etc. The objective of this blog is to provide all the information in a compact manner for the potential candidates.
Candidates can get detailed information regarding the ICAR IARI Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, etc., from this article.
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Organization: Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)
- Post Name: Assistant
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Applications Starts on 07th May 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 01st June 2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 01st June 2022
- Correction Window: 05th June 2022 to 07th June 2022
- Date of Online Objective Type Exam (CBT) (Preliminary): Last week of June 2022 (Tentative)
- Date PF holding Mains Examination: To be informed at a later date
- Skill Test: To be informed at a later date
ICAR IARI Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant (HQRS) – 71
- Assistant (ICAR Institutes) – 391
- Total No. of Vacancies: 462 Posts
Also Apply UGVCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. The candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form
- Where the percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of the university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form.
- The fraction of the percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40%
- The minimum age limit is 20 years as of 01st June 2022
- The maximum age limit is 30 years as of 01st June 2022 i.e., the closing date of the online application
- The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 45 years as of 1st June 2022
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply online on the ICAR-IARI website i.e. https://www.iari.res.in/. Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main page of the online application portal.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- Application through any other mode will not be accepted. No physical documents are required to be sent to ICARIARI by post in connection with the submitted application.
Steps for Applying
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ICAR-IARI website and going to the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at https://www.iari.res.in/
- An instruction page corresponding to the Examination will be displayed to the candidates and they will have to accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking the ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number, and valid E-mail ID.
- Reserved Category candidates need to check from Advertisement whether the vacancy is available under their respective reserved category. If the vacancy is not available under the original category, then such candidates will be considered as ‘General/UR’.
- After submitting the above details, candidates will receive Login ID & Password on their registered mobile number and Email ID, hence candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the mobile number & E-mail ID before proceeding.
- Only one application is permitted through one E-mail ID
STEP-II: FILLING-UP OF APPLICATION & SUBMISSION OF FEE
- Candidate should now re-login with Login ID & Password received on registered E-mail ID/Mobile Number b. The candidate should now fill up all the desired/required information in the On-line Form correctly. Also, upload scanned images of Photo/ Signature/ Documents in the respective different links as per detailed guidelines for scanning and uploading have given in para no. 13 of notification. The candidate can see the filled application under the PREVIEW Option before submission. The candidate should check the filled details and make necessary corrections, under the EDIT Option. However, Name, Post opted, Email-Id, and Mobile Number cannot be changed.
- Once the application is submitted (Step II), NO Change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- After submission of the application, candidates will automatically be redirected to the SBI MOPS payment gateway to deposit the Examination Fee (If applicable) + Registration Fee + Bank charges (if applicable) through a different payment mode. Process Flow for deposit of Examination Fee through Payment Gateway of SBI MOPS is as under:
- To complete the online application process candidates have to pay the application fees according to the category they fall.
- Gen/OBC(NCL)/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The number of qualified candidates for the Main Exam will be 10 times the number of vacancies. The result of the Preliminary Examination will be finalized on the basis of the percentile of marks. All candidates having the same percentile of marks, as the last qualified candidate, will be allowed for Mains Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Preliminary & Mains Examinations will not be less than as follows:
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- SC/ST/Divyang: 20%
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I of the Mains Examination with prescribed minimum qualifying marks as per para – ii, Paper II will be evaluated. If a candidate does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper – I, the answer sheet of his/her Paper II will not be evaluated.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I & II of the Mains Examinations, candidates will be called for Skill Test i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Skill Test is mandatory and qualifying in nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify for the Skill Test, he/she will not be eligible for the post.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in Paper – I, Paper II of the Mains Examinations. After qualifying for the CPT, the final selection of candidates in each category will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in ‘Mains Examinations only’ and a final list of Selected candidates will be prepared accordingly
- The cities where the preliminary Examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode are mentioned in Annexure-II. Candidates may select five (05) cities in order of their preference for preliminary examination
- The cities where the main examination will be held are Delhi/NCR(Noida), Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. Candidates may select two (02) cities in order of their preference for the main examination
ICAR IARI Assistant Salary Details
|Assistant||ICAR Headquarters||Rs. 44900 (Level 7)|
|ICAR Institutes||Rs. 35400 (Level 6)|