IBPS Recruitment 2021 IT Engineer, Analyst Programmer and Other Posts
IBPS Recruitment 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible who aspires to join IBPS as Analyst Programmer – Windows, Analyst Programmer – Frontend, IT Systems Support Engineer and IT Engineer (Data Centre).
Eligible candidates who are interested for IBPS IT Recruitment required to register Online on official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in IBPS Registration Link is available from 16th January 2021 to 08th February 2021.
Also See: Indian Army Teacher Recruitment 2021
More details on IBPS Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualification, salary, selection process, exam pattern, vacancy, application fee below:
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
IBPS Vacancy Details
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Analyst Programmer – Windows||01|
|2.||Analyst Programmer – Frontend||02|
|3.||IT Systems Support Engineer||01|
|4.||IT Engineer (Data Centre)||02|
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application and Fee||16th January 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application and Fee||08th February 2021|
|Online Exam (Tentative)||February / March 2021|
|Interviews (Tentative)||March 2021|
|Name of the Post||Grade||Basic Pay||Total emolument at the
beginning of the scale per Month (Approx)
|Analyst Programmer (Windows)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|Analyst Programmer (Frontend)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|IT Systems Support Engineer||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
|IT Engineer (Data Centre)||D||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 54,126.00|
- Candidates, intending to apply for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan 2021)
- Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 35 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- IT Systems Support Engineer – Full Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University with minimum 5 years’ Overall Experience in Desktop /Laptop (MS Windows with different features, Thin Client, Troubleshooting and maintenance), Server End (Basic System Administration of Windows Server and Linux Server) and Communication and Networking (Switches, Routers, WLAN, VLAN, VPN., Mail-Messaging., Network Security including Firewall, IDS, IPS etc.)
- IT Engineer (Data Centre) – Full Time B.E./B.Tech. Degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University with minimum 5 years’ Overall Experience such as Management and monitoring of Data Centre performance parameters (Electrical/UPS, HVAC/PAC etc.), Day to day DC operations using tools and Preventive checks, Temp, Cooling, Safety / Security., Maintenance of DC Hygiene., Maintaining of DC operation logs., Monitoring and alerting backup system., Installation, upgradation, configuration and maintenance of DC network equipment, servers and OS., Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and Layer 1 and 2 connectivity problems., Experience in IT areas including IT architecture, infrastructure and Integration
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- The exam will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Exam centres for the online exam is available in Annexure I.
- No request for change of centre for Exam shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Exam Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any exam centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidates will appear for the exams at an Exam Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the exam hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in online test, Skill test and Interview. The structure of the Exam which will be conducted online is as follows:
For Analyst Programmer – Windows and Analyst Programmer – Frontend
|Test No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|Handwriting Sample Display||5 minutes|
|I||Aptitude||50||50||Composite time of 90 minutes||English|
|III||Skill Test||02||45 minutes||English|
For IT Systems Support Engineer and IT Engineer (Data Centre)
|Test No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|Handwriting Sample Display||5 minutes|
time of 90 minutes
|III||Skill Test||05||45 minutes||English|
- IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the exam which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the exam will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorized IBPS website ibps.in
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Exam
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above).
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Exam will not be permitted to take the exam. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
- Candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 2 and half hours or more including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the Candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in the test of Online Examination and also secure sufficiently high scores to be considered to be shortlisted for further process of Selection including interview.
- Cutoff scores will be decided by IBPS Authorities and candidates will be shortlisted for further process of selection including Interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for further process of selection including Interview to be conducted by IBPS. Please note that any request regarding change in date, venue etc. of interview will not be entertained.
- However IBPS reserve the right to change the date / venue/ time etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 16.01.2021 to 08.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb
- If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
- a hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows
- “I, _______________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Application Fee/Exam Fee
- For all candidates – Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application form at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the online application form.
- The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the online application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The online application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.