IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification out for Division Head and Banker Faculty Posts
IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services), Banker Faculty. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode from 12th August 2020. Applicants can check important dates, qualification, experience, selection process and other essential details here.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Number of Post||Assistant Professor in Divisional Head & Banker Faculty|
|Status Category||Notification Released|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||01|
|Division Head (Technology Support Services)||01|
|Commencement of submission of online application||12th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||31st August 2020|
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||Rs.1,45,000.00/-|
|Division Head (Technology Support Services)||Rs.1,45,000.00/-|
- Candidates, intending to apply for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement:
Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO
- Com/M.Com From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA (Finance) /CAIIB
- The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with 20 to 25 years of experience in handling Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Internal Audit, Budget preparation, Recovery, Investment, purchase, etc.
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
- The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation / voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with minimum 10 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of which at least two years as DGM-IT or GM-IT OR equivalent position in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organisation.
- Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB
- The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation / voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation, from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 12th August 2020 to 31st August 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate
- In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan all the required documents, photograph and signature ensuring that all the documents, photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letter for the selection process through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention email ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.