HSSC Haryana Police Commando Recruitment 2021 for 520 Constable Posts Apply Online
HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C) of Police department Constable Posts on its website. More than 500 vacancies are available for Male Constable Post. Candidates seeking to apply for Haryana Constable Recruitment should be 12th passed.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Male Constable
- Number of Vacancy: 520 Posts
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy Details
- Male Constable in Commando Wing – 520
- ESM GEN=37
- ESM SC=11
- ESM BCA=11
- ESM BCB=15
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 14th June 2021
- Last Date of Application: 29th June 2021 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date of Submitting Fee: 05th July 2021
Also See: FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education;
- Physical Measurement/Screening as per selection criteria
- Note: The candidates belonging to dependants of Ex-Servicemen and dependants of Freedom Fighters category are required to compete in Physical Screening Test & Physical Measurement Test with standards similar to the candidates belonging to their respective categories i.e. “General, SC, BC-A, BC-B“.
- 18-21 years for all categories (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constables i.e. on 01.06.2021).
- Note (i): For Ex-servicemen – The break in service between the date of discharge and between the 1st day of the month (i.e. 01.06.2021) in which enrolment process is started, shall not exceed four years as per rule 12.24 (1) (c) of Punjab Police Rules,1934.
- For Dependent of Ex-Servicemen 18-21 Years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Constables i.e. on 01.06.2021)
HSSC Police Constable Pay Scale
- The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as mentioned on the notification. According to the notification, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.21700-69100- Level-3, Cell-I as per norms.
Also See: SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Notification
HSSC Police Constable Selection Process
- The selection process will have three parts. They are Physical Measurement, PET and Knowledge Test. The aspirants should have the Physical Measurement of the following to eligible.
- Height – 175cm (minimum)
- Chest – 83 cm plus a minimum expansion of 4 cm
- There shall be following three tests for physical screening test. They are High Jump, Chin Ups and Race-2 KM. All these candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test
- The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks. The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website hssc.gov.in from 14 June to 29 June 2021.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information. Candidates are required to upload all documents as required
- Rs.100/- For General (Male)
- Rs.25/- For SC/BC/EWS (Male) of Haryana State