HSCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Manager, AGM, DGM 20 Posts
HSCL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL) has issued notification for the HSCL Recruitment 2021 of General Manager, Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager Vacancy at 20 Posts.
Interested candidates can HSCL apply online link through the official website HSCL Jobs www.hsclindia.com by 14th July 2021. Other details of HSCL Vacancy 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below
HSCL Jobs 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name: Hindustan Steel Works Construction Limited (HSCL)
- Name of the Posts: General Manager, Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager
HSCL Vacancy Details
- General Manager (Civil) – 06
- Additional General Manager (Civil) – 05
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 04
- General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Additional General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 01
- Additional General Manager (HRM) – 01
- Total – 20 Posts
HSCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HSCL Recruitment 2021
- General Manager (Civil): Full Time degree in Engineering in relevant discipline (Civil) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- General Manager (Finance): Cost Management Accountant (CMA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Two years Full-Time MBA (Finance)/MMS (Finance) from a recognised University or Deemed University or Institute recognised by AICTE with minimum 55% Marks
- Addl General Manager: Degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline (Civil) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Dy General Manager: Degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline (Civil) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- General Manager – 49 years
- Addl General Manager – 45 years
- Dy General Manager – 41 years
- (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
HSCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to apply online
- The relevant link will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 14/06/2021 under the head of HRM ->CAREER of website hsclindia.com & www.nbccindia.com Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 23:59 hrs on 14/07/2021. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Before filling the application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph & signature and relevant documents pertaining to education, experience, job profile and caste, etc. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, education, experiences etc. entered in online application is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fees is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Applicants/Candidates belonging to the General & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs.500/- (Candidate will be levied tax/charge/transaction fee from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidate will be automatically/redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
- The selection procedure will be decided by Company depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of personal interview or by way of group discussion (GD) followed by personal interview or written test followed by group discussion followed by personal interview or by any other appropriate way. Decision of the company will be final in this regard.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.hsclindia.com / www.nbccindia.com. under head HRM ->“CAREER”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Witten Test/Group Discussion & Personal Interview &where after the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued.
HSCL Managerial Salary
- General Manager – Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/-
- Addl General Manager – Rs. 80,000-2,20,000/-
- Dy General Manager –Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/-
- Manager – Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-