HSCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 20 General Manager, DGM, AGM Posts
HSCL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up General Manager, DGM, AGM Posts through HSCL official Notification June 2021. Candidates who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 14th July 2021.
HSCL Vacancy Notification
- Organization Name: Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL)
- Post Details: General Manager, DGM, AGM
- Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Job Location: All India
- General Manager (Engg./Civil) – 06
- General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Additional General Manager (Engg/Civil) – 05
- Deputy General Manager (Engg/Civil) – 04
- Deputy General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Additional General Manager (HRM) -01
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – 01
- Additional General Manager (Fin) – 01
- Total – 20 Posts
HSCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14th June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th July 2021
Also See: FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for HSCL Recruitment 2021
- General Manager (Civil): Candidate must have a degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline (Civil) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICT.
- General Manager (Finance): Cost Management Accountant (CMA) from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India OR Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Two years Full-Time MBA (Finance)/MMS (Finance) from a recognised University or Deemed University or Institute recognised by AICTE with minimum 55% Marks.
- Addl General Manager: Candidate must have a degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline (Civil) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Dy General Manager: Candidate must have a degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline (Civil) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent, from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- HSCL is a Schedule B CPSE, a subsidiary of NBCC (India) Limited under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU in IDA pay scale should have minimum 2 years’ experience in one scale of pay below the post applied for. Internal candidates on permanent rolls should have 1 year experience in one scale of pay below that of the post applied for.
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit for the posts advertised is as follows:
- General Manager – 49 years
- Addl General Manager – 45 years
- Dy General Manager – 41 years
- (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Also See: SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Notification
HSCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The selection procedure will be decided by Company depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of personal interview or by way of group discussion (GD) followed by personal interview or written test followed by group discussion followed by personal interview or by any other appropriate way
- Decision of the company will be final in this regard.
- Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Witten
- Test/Group Discussion & Personal Interview &where after the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued
HSCL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online
- The relevant link will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 14/06/2021 under the head of HRM ->CAREER of website hsclindia.com & www.nbccindia.com
- Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 23:59 hrs on 14/07/2021. No other means /mode of application shall be accepted. Before filling the application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph & signature and relevant documents pertaining to education, experience, job profile and caste, etc. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, education, experiences etc. entered in online application is correct
- Detailed procedure regarding payment of fees is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Applicants/Candidates belonging to the General & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a nonrefundable amount of Rs.500/- (Candidate will be levied tax/charge/transaction fee from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking
HSCL Salary Details
- General Manager – Rs.90000-240000/-
- General Manager – Rs.70000-200000/-
- General Manager – Rs.80000-220000/-