HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 (Through GATE)
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 – Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited, Haryana has invited online application form for the recruitment against 201 Government job vacancies for Assistant Engineer in HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL based on result of GATE-2019 or GATE-2020. The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the recruitment through the direct link provided in the article below. Read the complete information regarding the HPGCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment here.
Also See: SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 Job Details
|Name of the Department||Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||201 Posts|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Rs.53,100-1,67,800/- month|
|Submission of Online application starting Date||December 07th, 2020|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||January 08, 2021|
|Units||Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL),|
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) &
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
|Departments||Electrical, Mechanical, Civil|
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||07th December 2020|
|Last date to register||08th January 2021|
|Document Verification||To be Notified Soon|
|Final Result||To be Notified Soon|
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||168|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
Eligibility for HPGCL Recruitment 2021
Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cadre)
- Electrical discipline: Full – Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or Electrical equivalent degree from a University duly Engineering recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum of 60% marks in respect of General category / other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of category candidates of Haryana domicile any one of the following disciplines:) Electrical Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical discipline: Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Mechanical |Engineering disciplines, in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Mechanical Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
Assistant Engineer (Civil Cadre)
- Civil discipline: Full-time Master Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in case of candidate having full time Bachelor Degree or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering with marks less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile
Age Limit (as on 08/01/2021)
- The lower age limit as decided by the authority is 20 years
- The upper age limit for the recruitment is 42 Years
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules for SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
Also See: CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2021
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process consists of marks obtained (80% normalized marks out of 100) 80 marks in the corresponding paper of GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 and 20 marks of Socioeconomic criteria and Experience.
- No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs. Appointments will be made on the basis of the GATE-2019 or GATE2020 result and Socio-Economic criteria and experience. GATE result of 2018 or prior will not be valid.
- The shortlisted eligible candidates numbering 2 times of advertised posts for a particular category (subject to minimum 4 nos.) would be called for verification/checking of original documents/ certificates in order of Merit prepared on the basis of selection criteria mentioned above.
- General Category- Male Candidates of all other State: Rs. 500/-
- Female candidates of all (General & Reserved) categories of all States & Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM Categories of Haryana only: Rs. 125/-
- For PWD Candidates of Haryana State Only: NIL
- Pay online by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
HPGCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Engineer, click on the apply online link given below
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 04th December 2020 to 08th January 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for Haryana AE Recruitment 2020-21 through online mode on the official website http://hc.ap.nic.in/ on or before 08th January 2021.
- Visit the official website or directly click on the below link
- Click on Register icon if you are a new candidate or click on login if you are already registered.
- Fill up all your details correctly and attach all necessary documents required.
- Submit your application form and take a print out of the process for future reference.