HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 186 HPCL Vacancies
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Technician Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of HPCL on hindustanpetroleum.com.
The registration process has started today, April 22, and will end on May 21, 2022. Candidates can check eligibility, selection process and other details below.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Hindustan Petrol Corporation Limited [HPCL]
- Post Name: Technician
- Job Location: In India
HPCL Technician 2022 Vacancy Details
- Operations Technician: 94 Posts
- Boiler Technician: 18 Posts
- Maintenance Technician: 40 Posts
- Lab Analyst: 16 Posts
- Jr Fire and Safety Inspector: 18 Posts
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of online application 22nd April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 21st May 2022
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examinations in relevant disciplines. All the qualifications should be full-time regular courses recognized by the respective State Board or applicable competent authority. Courses offered through part-time or distance mode for an employed person will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
- Except for Junior Fire & Safety Inspector positions, the Candidates (belonging to General, EWS, and OBC-NC category) should have secured a minimum of 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying diploma / Degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- 18 Years (as of 01-04-2022) Max Age Limit: 25 Years (as of 01-04-2022)
- Candidates possessing higher qualifications such as degrees in Engineering, AMIE, etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
Also See ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online through hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings
- Online Applications will be accepted from 00:00 hrs on 22nd May 2022 till 2359 hrs on 21st May 2022.
- The candidate should keep the scanned copy of the latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling out the online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit the hard copy of the application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- UR, OBC-NC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%). SC, ST, and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying the application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- Note: The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Hence, Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying application fees.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of a General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge. The CBT is likely to be conducted in 22 cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position-wise merit list (as per cut-off marks decided by HPCL). The skill test shall be of a “qualifying nature” only.
- The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for a pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
Physical / Medical Fitness
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standard. It may please be noted that Defective Color vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL.
HPCL Technician Salary Details
- Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum of Rs 55000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs.26000/-Rs 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam.