HPCL Recruitment 2022 – Engineer, Law Officer, Safety Officer, HR Officer, Chartered Accountant Posts, 294 Vacancies
HPCL Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Recruitment 2022 – Engineer, Law Officer, Safety Officer, HR Officer, Chartered Accountant Posts notification on 21/06/2022.
Notification is out to engage 294 vacancies. The online registration opens on 23rd June 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23rd June to 22nd July 2022. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
HPCL Job Details
- Organization Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Vacancy Name: Engineer, Safety Officer & Other
- Job Location: All India
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- of Vacancies: 294 Posts
HPCL Post wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineer – 103
- Electrical Engineer – 42
- Instrumentation Engineer – 30
- Civil Engineer – 25
- Chemical Engineer – 07
- Information Systems Officer – 05
- Safety Officer – Uttar Pradesh – 06
- Safety Officer – Tamil Nadu – 01
- Safety Officer – Kerala – 05
- Safety Officer – Goa – 01
- Fire & Safety Officer – 02
- Quality Control Officer – 27
- Blending Officer – 05
- Chartered Accountant – 15
- HR Office – 08
- Welfare Officer- Visakh Refinery – 01
- Welfare Officer- Mumbai Refinery – 01
- Law Officer – 05
- Law Officer – HR – 02
- Manager / Sr. Manager – Electrical – 03
- Total – 294 Vacancy
Also Apply HSSC CET Group C Recruitment 2022
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 23rd June 2022
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 22nd July 2022
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Engineer / Information Systems Officer: Candidates should have completed 4 years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Chemical / Computer Science / IT Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- Safety Officer: Candidates should have completed 4 years of full-time regular engineering degree in Mechanical / Civil / Instrumentation / Electrical / Chemical AND A degree or diploma in industrial safety recognized by the concerned State Government (of Uttar Pradesh / Tamil Nadu / Kerala / Goa) for the purpose of appointment as Safety Officer as per their respective state factory rules AND Candidates must possess adequate knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script / Tamil / Malayalam / Goa (knowledge of the local language).
- Fire & Safety Officer: Candidates should have completed Full time regular BE / BTech in Fire or Fire & Safety Engineering and possesses a full time Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety or equivalent of duration not less than one year awarded by any University incorporated under the Central or State legislation or Department of Technical Education or Board of Technical Education of any State /Government of India or from Regional Labour Institute or Central Labour Institute. Adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Quality Control Officer / Blending Officer: 2 Years full time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic / Inorganic ).
- Chartered Accountant: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) along with completion of mandatory Articleship and Membership of ICAI.
- HR Officer: 2-years full time Post-graduate Degree / Equivalent course in HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Psychology or MBA with specialization in HR / Personnel Management.
- Welfare Officer – Visakh Refinery: A Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or in Law of any university. A Post Graduate Degree or Diploma covering Labour Legislations with case Law, Industrial Relations, Personnel Management, HRM and other allied subjects with Labour Welfare, as a special subject, of not less than two years duration, conducted by a University of the State of Andhra Pradesh or recognized by Govt. Andhra Pradesh AND Adequate knowledge of Telugu language.
- Welfare Officer – Mumbai Refinery: Degree or Diploma in Social Science recognized by State Government of Maharashtra. AND Candidate should have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Law Officer: 3 – years full-time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard.
- Manager / Sr. Manager – Electrical: 4 – years full time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering.
- Law Officer – HR: Candidates should possess a minimum of one year of relevant experience as a practicing Advocate or one year of working experience in a reputed Law Firm or Legal Department of any Company.
- Electrical Engineer (S/G – C/D): Relevant experience in repair / maintenance / troubleshooting of HT and LT power distribution systems, substation equipment, HT/LT motors, startup devices like VFDs, autotransformers, relay settings and relay coordination, GIS, earthing, lighting, area classifications, flameproof equipment CPP generation, statutory / safety requirements etc.
- Blending Officer: A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in petroleum, base oils/lubricants, and blending-related fields and relevant experience in working with lubricant blending and grease making with knowledge of testing protocols.
- Quality Control Officer: Minimum three (3) years post qualification relevant experience in a chemical testing laboratory on testing/analysis / R&D / Quality Control etc.
- Eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the posts.
- Mechanical Engineer: 25 years
- Electrical Engineer: 25 years
- Instrumentation Engineer: 25 years
- Civil Engineer: 25 years
- Chemical Engineer: 25 years
- Information Systems Officer: 25 years
- Safety Officer – (UP, Goa, TN, Kerala): 27 years
- Fire & Safety Officer: 27 years
- Quality Control Officer: 27 years
- Blending Officer: 27 years
- Chartered Accountant: 27 years
- HR Officer: 27 years
- Welfare Officer – Visakh, Mumbai Refinery: 27 years
- Law Officer: 26 years
- Law Officer – HR: 26 years
- Manager/ Sr.Manager – Electrical: 34/37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for the following categories.
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD (VH / OH / HH) candidates
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer Based Test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
- Moot Court (only for Law Officers)
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise two parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test (Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation).
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to the Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Applications will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 23rd June 2022 till 2359 hrs on 22nd July 2022
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on hindustanpetroleum.com Careers → Current Openings, after reading a detailed advertisement. No other means/mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Applications with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id and mobile number provided in the online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand canceled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the shortlisting/selection process within the stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification or other criteria of documents from the data given in the application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- The application fees is applicable for all positions. SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of 1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of Rs.1000/- + [email protected]% i.e. Rs.180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying the application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Also, a chargeback cannot be claimed for any reason.
- The fee being paid is only towards the submission of the application and does not in any way guarantee issuance of interview call letter etc.
HPCL Pay Scale Details
- Salary will be credited monthly to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules.
|S. No||Grade||Pay Scale|
|1||E2||55,000 – 160000|
|2||C||80,000 – 220000|
|3||D||90,000 – 240000|