HPCL Recruitment 2021 Apply 200 Mechanical Engineer Jobs
HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the Official Notification for 200 Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineers Job Vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 03rd March 2021 to 15th April 2021.
A total of 200 vacancies have been announced to be recruited through this recruitment. Read the complete article for more information
HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineers|
|Job type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||03rd March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||15th April 2021|
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2021
- Qualification must be a 4-year full-time regular engineering course from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University with a minimum of 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, an equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. A certificate to this effect from the University/Institute shall be required at the time of the interview shortlisting stage
- Students in the final year/semester of the qualifying course are also eligible to apply. They will be allowed provisionally subject to the submission of all the documentary proof at later stages. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be the same as mentioned above as per the respective category.
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 3rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 15th April 2021.
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL.
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The application fees are applicable for all Engineering position.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of Rs.1000/- + [email protected]% i.e. Rs.180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Debit/Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
Shortlisting & Selection Process
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
- All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Completed” as the transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
HPCL Engineer Pay Scale
- Salary Grade – E2, Pay Scale – 50000-160000, Cost to Company (CTC) Approx – 15.17 Approx
- Note: The CTC mentioned has been calculated at minimum base level of pay grade and includes Base Pay, Retirement Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance and this also includes Performance Related Pay (calculated at maximum), which is dependent upon multiple factors and payable as per the Corporation’s policy.
- It may please be noted that the retirement benefits are admissible upon separation /retirement as per the Corporation policy prevailing at that time. CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities and may vary for other locations.