HPCL Recruitment 2022 Apprenticeship Apply Online for 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainees
HPCL Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification at hindustanpetroleum.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Vishakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14th January 2022.
- HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 7.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) & 8.3 MMTPA respectively. Visakh Refinery was the first East Coast Oil refinery of India, commissioned in 1957 by Caltex Oil Refining India Ltd. (CORIL) with a crude processing capacity of 0.675 MMTPA. The refinery has been expanded in phases to 8.3 MMTPA.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Overview
- Name of Authority: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Name of Posts: Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Category: Engineering Jobs
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Publish/ Starting Date for HPCL application submission: 07th January 2022
- Last Date for HPCL Jobs form submission: 14th January 2022
HPCL Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details
- The table below is provided for the candidates to refer for knowing vacancies for each particular post before applying to various engineering posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||100|
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo ONE YEAR Apprentice Training.
- Engineers Graduated in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Materials Management/ Safety Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Architecture/ Catering Technology/ Civil Environmental/ Communication & Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning)/ Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)/ Energy Engineering/Environment Pollution And Control Engineering/ Fine Art/ Sculpture/ Commercial Etc./ Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Hotel Management And Catering Technology/ Industrial Engineering/ Interior Decoration/ Petroleum Engineering/ Regional & Town Planning/ Telecommunication And Engineering/ Television Engineering/ Water Management streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2019 onwards are eligible to apply
- Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD (VH/HH/OH) must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/ semesters in qualifying examinations.
Calculation of Percentage
- The degree percentage as provided by university/college will be considered or where CGPA/GPA or letter grade in qualifying degrees awarded, equivalent to marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University/ Institute which shall be required at the time of interview
- In case where above percentage/ conversion is not available then the percentage marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum of 25 years as on 07-01-2022. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for PwBD (VH/OH/HH) Candidates
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria, age and reservations for SC, ST, OBCNC and PwBD (Persons with benchmarked disabilities – with degree of disability 40% or above) will be considered as per presidential directives on All India basis i.e., 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as Apprentice or are undergoing Apprentice training elsewhere and have an apprenticeship contract with any other organization under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on the NATS portal are not eligible to apply. In case of any existing apprenticeship contract with any organization may lead to rejection of application.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for HPCL on NATS portal after 14-01-2022 will not be considered.
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
- Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subjected to clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards and submission of all the documents / certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, medical certificates of PwBD and medical fitness etc., as may be applicable.
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate click “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates
- Candidates are required to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests
- The engagement of apprentices will be governed by the Apprentice Act,1961 / Apprentices Amendment Act,1973 and rules thereof.
- The engagement as Apprentice trainees will be period of ONE YEAR only.
- Candidates selected as Graduate Apprentice Trainee shall be paid monthly stipend 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only).
- The reserved category candidates are requested to submit SC/ST/OBC-NC and PwBD (VH/OH/HH) certificate/s in the prescribed format application (the formats can be downloaded from our site hpclcareers.com>Downloads>Downloads_forApprentices).
- Candidates must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBCNC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site https://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list of castes for each state is available on the site ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site https://www.socialjustice.nic.in)
- A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will be not be accepted. Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Govt. of India.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation of the state (or part of the state) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one state (or part of the state) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued on him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate form the state to which he (father) originally belongs.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
HPCL Apprentice Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for HPCL Apprentice Posts: Rs.25000/-