HPCL Apprentice 2020 Notification Apply Online for Apprentice Posts
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, has released the Apprentice Trainees Recruitment for Engineering Graduates (Civil, Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT) at Locations spread across India for a period of one year. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and proceed to apply for these posts. Go through this page till end.
Also See: Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020
HPCL Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Total No. of Vacancies
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Central Govt. Jobs
|Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Computer Science /IT|
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
21st November 2020
Last Date of Submission
05th December 2020
Eligibility for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo ONE YEAR Apprenticeship Training.
- Engineering Graduates in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Computer Science/ IT streams who have completed Engineering Graduation after May 2019 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates passed out prior to May 2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD (VH/HH) must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/semesters in qualifying examina
Calculation of Percentage
- The degree percentage as provided by university/college will be considered or where CGPA/GPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview. In case where above percentage/conversion is not available then the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education/ UGC/AICTE
Also See: LIC Agent Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 21-11-2020. Max. Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC and 10 yrs. for PWD (VH/HH) Candidates
- Relaxations in Eligibility criterion, Age and Reservations will be as per Government Guidelines / Apprentices Act, 1961
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as Apprentice or are undergoing Apprenticeship training elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of December 2020.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
- Final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical Test as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents / certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PWD and medical fitness etc.., as may be applicable.
HPCL Recruitment 2020 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates log onto NATS Portal using their USER ID/Email ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Candidates need to Click on establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements) is appearing correctly in their application. Candidates are requested to contact their respective BOAT office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab Establishment Requests
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit SC/ST/OBC-NC and PWD (VH/HH) certificate/s in the prescribed format application (the formats can be downloaded from our site hpclcareers.com)