HPCL Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 51 Posts
HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has started latest notification for Management, Non-Management, Seasonal Vacancy at 51 Posts. Interested applicants can apply through the official website before its last date 10th October 2020 and; other details like eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, application procedure, how to apply and other information are given below.
About HPCL Biofuels Limited
- HPCL Biofuels Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary company of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) has two Integrated Sugar Units located at Sugauli Village, East Champaran District and at Lauriya Village, West Champaran District in the State of Bihar. Both the plants are in commercial operations and producing Sugar, Ethanol and Co-gen since December 2011
- Management /Non-Mgmt.: 1-year Fixed term Contract
- Seasonal: 1 Crushing Season Fixed Term Contract.
HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply
28th September 2020
Last Date to Apply
10th October 2020
HPCL Biofuels 2020 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Positions||Dept. Vacancy|
|1||General Manager General & Admin.||2|
|2||DGM – Sugar Engineering & Co-gen Sugar Engineering||1|
|3||DGM – Cane Cane||1|
|4||DGM – Ethanol Ethanol||1|
|5||Manager / Dy. Manager Mechanical Co-gen||1|
|6||Electrical Engineer (Common /Central for all) Sugar Eng||02|
|7||Shift In charge Ethanol||1|
|8||Lab / Shift Chemist Ethanol||1|
|9||Environmental Officer Ethanol||1|
|Non – Management|
|1||Boiling House Fitter A Sugar Engineering||1|
|2||HT Line Man Sugar Engineering||1|
|3||Godown Incharge Sugar Prod.||1|
|4||Pan In charge Sugar Production||3|
|5||DCS Operator-Turbine Co-gen||3|
|6||DCS Operator – Boiler Co-gen 1|
|7||Boiler Attendant (2nd class) Co-gen||1|
|8||Turbine Operator – Field Co-gen||1|
|10||Operator –Fermentation Ethanol||2|
|11||Operator – Distillation Ethanol||4|
|12||WTP Operator Ethanol||1|
|13||Pharmacist Gen & Admn||1|
|1||Mill Fitter B Sugar Engineering||1|
|2||Pan Man Sugar Production||4|
|3||Assistant Pan Man Sugar Production||7|
|4||Lab Chemist Sugar Production||1|
|5||Evaporator Operator A Sugar Production||3|
|6||DM Plant Operator Co-gen||2|
|7||Driver for JCB / Aero tiller / Tractor/Ambulance Ethanol||1|
Eligibility for HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institution should be equivalent to the relevant course approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be October 1st, 2020.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on October 1st, 2020
- Maximum Age – For Management – 57 Years
- No management and Seasonal – 55 Year
- All experience should be in relevant field.
- CTC includes Leave entitlement, monetary value and other perquisites and statutory contribution (including employer’s PF contribution) / payments, if any. Once CTC is negotiated, all perquisites, direct and indirect benefits, proportionate value of all facilities, welfare item, notional rent of housing accommodation, statutory payment etc. will all be included within CTC.
- Accommodation is available only for senior officials’ subject to availability. This will be over & above the CTC. However, notional rent will be recovered as per policy.
- The terms of engagement for all fixed term appointees will be different from regular employees of HPCL Biofuels Limited.
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 for 42 Specialist, Scientific Assistant, Asst. Engineer
- NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020 for 500 ASHA Trainer Posts, Apply Online
HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS AND NEGOTIATION FORM DULY FILLED IN, AS PER ANNEXURES ALONGWITH CV, SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS /CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS by Post to HPCL Biofuels Ltd., House No. – 9, Shree Sadan. –Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013, so as to reach latest by October 10, 2020 in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of (please write the name of post applied for). HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED will not be responsible for postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate / remittance sent separately. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected, and no query in this regard will be entertained.
- Application will also be accepted through below mentioned email address by 10th October,2020 till 12.00 midnight.
- Mail ID: [email protected] (In Subject Pl mention the post Applied for) Application duly completed in all respect can also be deposited in drop box available at above mentioned office address by 10th October, 2020 6.00 PM. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates for management positions who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form will be communicated about scheduled date of personal interview through email / phone.
- The candidate should write their mobile number and email address correct & neatly. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email address / mobile no. / landline only.
- Candidates must ensure that given mobile / landline / email will be in active mode. If not communicated due to any technical error / wrong mobile / landline no or email id, HPCL Biofuels Ltd will not be responsible.
- A candidate can appear for one post only.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application will be liable to be rejected. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, will lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. HPCL BIOFULES LIMITED being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
- Candidates will be required to enclose copies of the following testimonials / documents along with their application:
- All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester / year wise Mark sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
- Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by you in the Application Form and proof of last drawn salary, either Salary Slip or Form 16.
- NOC / Forwarding Letter from the employer in case you are employed in a Central / State Government /PSU / Semi Government organization.
Selection Procedure for HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2020
- For Management Position: The eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria will be interviewed through telephonic / Skype / Video Conferencing
- For Non-Management & Seasonal position: The eligible candidates fulfilling all the required criteria will be selected on the basis of only merit list. The appointing authority reserves the right to device methods of selection of candidate for the post based on merit. Since merit list will be prepared as per candidate’s educational marks & work experience hence, Pl provide % of marks, Years of work experience accurately with supportive documents.
- Final Shortlisting of candidates for appointment is subject to Medical Fitness. Reference for medical examination in NO WAY constitutes an offer of employment. It may also be noted that the Final selection / offer of employment will be based on the candidates score in personal interview / merit list (whichever is applicable) and Negotiation of CTC subject to Medical Fitness and also fulfilment of other eligibility criteria with respect to Academic Qualification, Age, Caste, NOC, Relieving Letter etc. as may be applicable.
- Shortlisted Candidates for Non-management & Seasonal positions will be called for CTC negotiation.
- The prescribed qualification / experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for final selection. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Department / PSU / Autonomous bodies shall produce NOC from their present employer before joining. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his present employer before joining his / her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- HPCL BIOFULES LIMITED reserves the right to raise / relax the minimum eligibility standards and /or relax age, experience criteria in otherwise suitable cases. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Patna Court only.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Conveyance expenses will NOT BE REIMBURSED.
- All the positions / postings for the selected candidates will be either at Lauriya or Sugauli and the same will be at the discretion of the HPCL BIOFULES LIMITED.
- The above vacancies are indicative. HPCL Biofuels Limited reserves the right for addition / deletion /increasing or decreasing of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process. incumbent is not satisfactory.
- Engagement is also liable to be terminated by one month written notice on either side or one month’s CTC in lieu of notice period.
- Detailed terms and conditions will be as per letter of Contract.
- Selected candidate will have to submit character certificate issued from their respective Police Station at the time of joining.
- It shall be clearly noted this advertisement if for hiring manpower on temporary and purely on fixed terms Contract basis. This advertisement is not for employment on permanent / regular basis. Advt. No. – 001/HPCL Biofuels Ltd./ 2020.