Indian Army Bharti in Himachal Pradesh 2020
Army Bharti in HP 2020 – Army Recruiting Office Mandi (HP) is Organizing Army Recruitment Rally for the eligible applicants of districts of Mandi, Kullu and Lahaul-Spiti in Himachal Pradesh from 01st June 2020 to 08th June 2020 at Paddal Ground, Mandi (HP) for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/SKT Post. Online registration for the same is mandatory and can be done on or before 16th May 2020. Check out the complete details of Indian Army Bharti 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, physical standard, physical fitness test, written test, etc for HP Army Bharti 2020.
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Army|
|Nature of Job||Government Job|
|Name of Post||Soldier General Duty/Soldier Clerk/SKT|
|No. of vacancies||To be notified later.|
HP Army Bharti 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration begins||02nd April 2020|
|Online registration ends||16th May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti in HP 2020
Soldier General Duty (male)
- Class 10th /Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject
- For the Board awarding grade system. Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subject or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Soldier Clerk/SKT (Male)
- 10+2/ intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
Also See: DRDO Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainee
Age Limit for Army Bharti
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ years||21 years|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT||17 ½ years||23 years|
Physical Standard for Army Bharti
|Category||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)|
|Soldier General duty||163||48||77 (+5 cm expansion)|
|For Lahaul & Spiti Dist.||162|
|For Indian Gorkha||157|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT (male)||162||48||77 (+5 cm expansion)|
|For Indian Gorkha||157|
HP Army Bharti 2020 Application Process
- Applicants can register online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Applicants are required to bring admit card, photograph, education certificate, domicile certificates, etc in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Will be conducted for medically fit applicants at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through admit cards for CEE.
- Admit cards for the CEE for the Rally Fit applicants will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at CH (WC) Chandigarh by ARO Mandi (HP).
Also See: BSF Recruitment 2020 for 317 Sub Inspectors
Physical Fitness Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At rally site)|
|1.6 km Run||Beams (pull ups)||Marks||9 Feet ditch||Zig zag balance||Remarks|
|Group I up to 5 Min 30 sec 60||10||40||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify||Sol clk/Skt category applicants, only need to qualify in PFT|
|Group II- Between 5 Min 31 sec to 5 Min 45 sec||8||27||27|
Documents required at Rally Site
|Admit Card||Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).|
|Photograph||Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.|
|Educational Certificates||Educational certificates with mark sheets in original of all educational qualification achieved by applicant i.e. Matric/ intermediate/Graduation etc from a recognized school/College/Board/University|
|Provisional/ online education certificates should be ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned board/university.|
|Applicants with matric certificate from open school should bring school leaving certificate/Transfer certificate duly signed by Principal and countersigned by DEO/ BEO. Applicants without Transfer certificate/School leaving certificate will not be permitted to participate in the recruitment rally.|
Himachal Pradesh Army Open Bharti 2020 Recruitment Rally District Wise Details