HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2020
HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited online application for HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2020 for recruitment to 26 posts of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Class-I (Gazetted), District Controller, District Employment Officer, Principal, Tehsildar and Block Development Officers. Check out HPPSC HPAS Recruitment 2020, vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020.
HPPSC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organisation: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Nature of the Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Class-I (Gazetted) Officers
- Number of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Also See: IBPS Calendar 2020
Important Dates for HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 10th February 2020
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 26th April 2020
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, Class-I Gazetted – 11
- District Controller, FCS & CA – 01
- District Employment officer – 02
- Principal – 01
- Tehsildar – 05
- Block development officer – 06
HPPSC Salary – Pay Scale
- Himachal Pradesh administrative services, Class-I Gazetted – Rs. 15600-39100+ Rs 5400 G.P
- District Controller, FCS & CA – Rs. 15600-39100+ Rs 5400 G.P
- District Employment officer – Rs. 15600-39100+ Rs 5400 G.P
- Principal – Rs 10300-34800+ Rs 5400 GP
- Tehsildar – Rs 10300-34800+ Rs 5000 GP
- Block development officer – Rs 10300-34800+ Rs 5000 GP
Eligibility Criteria for HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply, provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the Examination provided they submit along with their application a copy of certificate from the University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce at the time of their interview original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University / Institution that they had completed or requirement (including completion of internship) for the award of degree
- Minimum Age for General category – 21 years
- Maximum Age for General category – 35 years
- SC/ST/OBC of Himachal Pradesh – 5 years
Check out HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be on the basis of a written exam that comprises of Preliminary and Mains exam and interview.
- Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Sundernagar, Palampur, kangra, Dharamshala, Nahan, Una , Hamirpur, Chamba, Bilaspur and Kullu
Also see Entrance Exams
HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam Pattern 2020
- Preliminary Exam: Initially, Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choice) questions on the following pattern
Subject Questions (marks)
- Paper- I – General Studies = 100
- Duration – 2 hours
- Aptitude Test – 100 (200 marks)
- Duration – 2 hours
HP Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode by using the website hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- No other mode for submission of applications is allowed. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application
- The online Applications can be filled up to 10th February 2020 till 11:59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- General Category – Rs.400/-
- Candidates of other states – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC of H.P, Ex Servicemen/ UR-BPL of H.P – Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P., and Female candidates – Nil
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be made through debit/credit card or net banking.