HCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 45 Vacancies
HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has invited online applications from Indian Nationals as Graduate Apprentice under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 for imparting training in Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil & Others. Check out eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, dates for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2019.
HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
- Board Name: Hindustan Copper Limited
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
Trade wise Vacancy Details
- No of Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Mining – 16
- Electrical – 11
- Mechanical – 10
- Civil – 04
- Metallurgy – 02
- Chemical – 02
Eligibility for HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- All the candidates applying for the posts should have a 4-years of a degree in an associated field they are to work for.
- Age: Refer Notification
- The selection process for the recruitment would be based on the merit basis and the process of document verification.
HCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The application process for the posts would be an online process where the candidates need to login to this website www.hindustancopper.com and apply for the respective posts.
- Application Fees – Refer Notification
HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: 11th November 2019
- Last date for Application Submission: 01st December 2019